No announcement yet.

Who is the best RB of this group?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on pontential this debate isn't even close as Reggie Bush has more potential than any running back in the past decade.

Based on current prefromance and talent it's easily Stephen Jackson. He was the most underrated player in the NFL last season and puts up great numbers in receiving and running.

Comment

he did lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        he did lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage
        I know and it's amazing nobody even mentioned it in the media. I would like to point out that it was only by like twelve or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
          Based on pontential this debate isn't even close as Reggie Bush has more potential than any running back in the past decade.

Based on current prefromance and talent it's easily Stephen Jackson. He was the most underrated player in the NFL last season and puts up great numbers in receiving and running.
          I don't know that Bush has that more potential than Steven Jackson. Jackson has amazing combination of size, power, speed, agility and soft hands. Bush certainly has the x-factor potential but he'll never be close to the inside runner Jackson is.

It's really hard to compare Bush to any RBs in the league, besides Briwn Westbrook. However, I'd put them in this order:

Steven Jackson
          Deuce McCallister
          Fred Taylor
          Reggie Bush
          Edgerrin James

Comment

Reggie Bush.

Ha. Had you going!

By a landslide.
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

This shouldn't be up for debate, Steven Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                Jackson
                McAllister
                Bush
                James
                Taylor

At this point in their career IMO.

Cosign that list. It's a close call between Bush and James though.

Comment

i had to give edge some love, he is a sleeper, watch out 1500 and 15 tds

Comment

Stevie Jack
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

honestly everyone knows steven jackson is the best in this list. i do think though that fred taylor doesnt get much respect here. he's a back with some decent bulk on him but he definitely has break away speed which many people dont think he does. it was show last season as he broke many lone runs. also of this list he has the highest career yards per carry at 4.6; the only downside to him is the injuries, but in the past few seasons they haven't bee as severe as early. for me he's #2 for that list. i cant say edge is too great because he was behind an extremely solid passing game for a long time, but then again i cant write him off because he's behind a bad line now. he's definitely a toss up. mcallister is solid, but has never really separated himself from the pack as far as being a game changer, but then again neither has fred taylor, but when it comes down to it i feel fred taylor is a more complete back as he is a better reciever. bush seems isn't a running back or a slot reciever, he's in his own category, but as a pure running back he's not not too good, but then again steven jackson isnt the best pure running back.

steven jackson
                      fred taylor
                      deuce mcallister
                      edgerrin james
                      reggie bush

Comment

I'd take Jackson. he's got speed, power, durability, he can catch, (not sure on blocking but insert here), he can break tackles or run by them......as previously stated, a top notch RB in this league

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information