If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Why have a Defensive Backfield when Fred Thomas can shutdown the whole field by himself.
It's clearly the Ravens, in two years it will probably be the Raiders if they hang onto Alphabetsoup.
There has been no Charger homerism in this thread yet:
If Antonio Cromartie hits his ceiling, he'll be a star. Drayton Florence would have had like 10 picks last year if he had any hands, he had to settle for a bunch of deflections. Quentin Jammer is very underrated, he's held a lot of good receivers to non-impact games, and Marlon McCree and Eric Weddle might be a pretty damn good safety tandem.
Put a crazy front seven in front of those guys, that's not the league's worst joke of a secondary anymore.
1. Baltimore, McCalister is the 2nd best CB, Ed Reed is the best safety, Landry's pretty good too.
2. Denver, Champ is in another world right now, Lynch isn't great but has great awareness and won't make many mistakes, add a veteran man 2 man corner in Bly, plus Foxworth. Imagine if they had a pass rush.
3. New England, they certainly don't stun you athletically but they're really smart, won't make mistakes and Samuel and Harrison are very good.
4. Philly,-B-Dawk, nuff said, and Brown & Sheppard area top notch combo, plus they usually have great depth in Philly.
5. Green Bay,-They get the edge over Chicago, frankly corners are more important than safeties, Harris & Woodson is a top 3 duo, Chicago's can be easily exploited and they're Cover 2 corners. Nick Collins=most athletic safety in the North, I think he's gonna have a big year.
your gonna say the Redskins is the best? They were the worst last year..Landry hasnt proven anything although i love the guy. Smoot blew in Minny..Springs is never healthy..
The best: Baltimore..easy
nope, go re-read my posts. i think njx thought the same thing... but that was my initial response before i actually put any thought into it. njx is disagreeing that Carlos Rogers would be considered a solid db without any discussion if he didn't have hands of stone.