Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post

there it is

I went to Arrowhead last season to see the Ravens vs. Chiefs, and its a nice stadium, but the talk of it being the loudest stadium in the NFL is far from the truth. Maybe it was that we were dominatin the game so nothing really to cheer for, but even at the opening kickoff it didnt compare to the noise M & T Bank makes.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      That butt-ugly piece of junk?

I personally think Reliant Stadium in Houston's nice.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

I just want to put in a word for Ford Field which is a beautiful stadium and has probably the best luxury box configuration of any NFL building

Comment

My favorite stadium in the NFL

Another 1 that I like is..

Paul Brown Stadium home of the Bengals!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Homer pick, but I love Gillette Stadium.
            Non Homer Pick; I think the Cardinals Stadium is is cool as hell.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I love soilder field, since they remade it's awesome.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Homer pick: http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

Comment

FeDex is just big... As a stadium and people that attend the games I don't like it. Too many cooperate business type people go.

Ravens (M&T Bank? They always change the name lol) stadium is nice, I've been a few times.

I never got to go to a game at RFK, but from the looks of it, it was pure craziness. You could feel and see the lower level seats rocking back and forth from the sound. I know theres a vid of it, lemme try to find.

Comment

Giants Stadium has excellent parking if that means anything...

Comment

Reliant

The Cardinals stadium is probably the nicest (obviously the newest) but the outside is quite ugly IMO. If you ever make it down to Houston for one reason or the other, you have to check out Reliant. I'm still in awe everytime I drive by it.

Comment

I think the new Giants/Jets stadium is going to be the most expensive stadium in the world. Don't know how they are pulling off that feat without a roof, since the roof normally costs a lot. It better be unbelievable if it is going to be that expensive without a roof.

That being said, I really like Lincoln Financial Field and it pains me to say it.
                        Last edited by Jughead10; 05-02-2007, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                          Seattle....

I'm going there in 2008, can't wait.
                          Going to the city or the game? Because I believe Seattle comes to us in 2008.

Comment

Cleveland Municipal Stadium was awesome. It was run-down, at least 40 years behind on maintenance. There were about 30,000 obstructed view seats. The plumbing system leaked so you could smell and see piss on the ground even outside of the restrooms, which there were only like 4 of. Plus, the seating was designed so that you would be cold and wet regardless of whether it was December or September...and it always sold out.

Now we've gone soft and have the nice, clean, new Cleveland Browns Stadium.

Comment

I HATE indoor stadiums. Sure they're really nice but they are so stale. I love outdoor stadiums a lot more. Places like Arizona's, Detroit's, Houston's, and the rest of them are all very cool to look at but I don't put them up with these:

- Lambeau Field: The most historic stadium in the NFL. I really want to go there sometime and see a Bears - Packers Game.

- Soldier Field: Well I mean for obvious reasons but it's a great place to see a game. Gorgeous on the inside and I like how they kept up the pillars on the outside. Sure it's like a spaceship but great place to watch a game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I would like to go to Arizona and see their new stadium

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information