No announcement yet.

Best NFL Stadiums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ Stadium has a f***ing pirate ship. Thread over.

Seattle and Arizona have nice stadiums too though.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
      Fedex sucks, and the fans there suck, no intensity or team loyalty, RFK was the best ever, a madhouse, I went there as a kid and will never forget.

M&T Bank Stadium is nice too, went there couple of years ago.
      Can't agree more that RFK was far superior to Fedex. RFK had that mystique of a football stadium whereas Fedex seems like a corporate meeting place for businessmen. Obviously my favorite is M & T Bank because I'm there so often but I would like to go to the Cardinals one and Gillette one day.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Bias-Ford Field
        Un-Bias- Arrowhead, Cardinal Stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          Well, most don't actually, but there are a few really huge ones...

AC Milan/Internazionale's San Siro

Arsenal's Emirates Stadium

Barcelona's Camp Nou

Real Madrid's bernabeu (ugly as hell, but pretty huge)

Bayern Munich's Allianz Arena (probably the coolest, even though it's German)
          BM's Stadium is really cool. I had a friend who took a trip to Germany and went by the stadium, told me it was awesome to look at.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Might as well post reliant, just to post it.

Comment

Out here there's a minimum dress code too, you can't show up in like ratty shorts and flip flops or singlets, the minimum is closed shoes, t-shirt and smart casual pants.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                Out here there's a minimum dress code too, you can't show up in like ratty shorts and flip flops or singlets, the minimum is closed shoes, t-shirt and smart casual pants.

I'd actually be pissed if there was a dress code lol even if it's minimum...I wanna wear whatever I want :D

and that's the first time I've ever seen Bayern's and I'm in love...

Comment

I've always wondered this, why is every futbol stadium is shaped like a banana?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The Ralph in Buffalo is sooo underrated right now. Anytime going to Buffalo in late december or a playoff game, cold weather, fans like you dont believe. The Ralph is almost a crap sack of a stadium, but the fans, tailgating, atmosphere is AMAZING.

There was a report out previously, that had the top 3 in order as

1. Kansas City
                    2. Green Bay
                    3. Buffalo

I believe it.

Comment

there are probably 20 stadiums that I really like for a certain reason

my top
                      Seattle
                      Denver
                      Arizona
                      Houston
                      Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

RELIANT STADIUM, is hands down the best i have been in, everything about it is great.

former #1 in post count on this site
                        first to 500 posts

Comment

i will contend that Cincinnati has the 2 nicest stadiums in such close proximity to one another in America. Paul Brown Stadium and Great American Ballpark are both excellent facilities.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

If you're into history than I don't know how you can't choose Lambeau. Personally i'm not really into the history of stadiums but I prefer the newer state-of-the-art stadiums, i.e Arizona's. But still Lambeau's great.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by TCU View Post
                              RELIANT STADIUM, is hands down the best i have been in, everything about it is great.
                              Except for the team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I like kinnick Stadium, they just redid it and it looks awesome.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information