• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth & Rumors (SI)

Teams that want Keyshawn

'Fins regret Culpepper move

Chiefs RB might hold out

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...ls/draft/2007/

I can't really blame LJ if he holds out when a back up RB in SD is going to be making more then him this year.

Comment

True, maybe they can trade him before a holdout happens though.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        I can't really blame LJ if he holds out when a back up RB in SD is going to be making more then him this year.
        That and he wants to get his big bucks before Herm runs him into the grave.

Comment

All so true I think he should be paid like a top five RB since he is one but there has been talk of him wanting LT money which I would not give him he is not an all around RB.

Comment

He might not deserve LT money but he should be getting more than rookie-contract money. $967,000 next year? If I were Larry I'd be making some noise about that too. He's a franchise back now, pay the man.

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
              He might not deserve LT money but he should be getting more than rookie-contract money.
              I agree 100% I don't see any way he steps on the field for 1.85 million this year and FYI the link said he has 3 years left on his deal but they didn't say that he can opt out after this year which he can.

Comment

I'm guessing the Chargers will sign Johnson they still need some depth at WR.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I hate the new format for T&R

Comment

I wouldnt resign LJ. Theres too many good backs comin out next year to break the bank on a kid who might never recover from his load of carries he got this year.

Comment

The Dolphins regret the Culpepper move? What a shocking revelation. They'll be regretting the Ted Ginn Jr. over Brady Quinn move in a year or two.

Comment

The chiefs need to give him his money. He is almost all the offense and he cant make barely a 1 million dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by #1chiefs_fan View Post
                          The chiefs need to give him his money. He is almost all the offense and he cant make barely a 1 million dollars.
                          Not yet. Wait to see if he can holdup after the beating he took this past year. If he can't, theyre better off letting him walk.

Comment

I wonder what would have happened if Drew Brees went to Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              I wonder what would have happened if Drew Brees went to Miami.
                              I'd be a much sadder man

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information