No announcement yet.

Rank the conference/NFL records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm well aware. It's hard to really discuss contracts with any excitement. I just hate this time of year so much...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

AFC

1. Patriots 11-5
      2. Bills 10-6
      3. Jets 10-6
      4. Dolpins 7-9

1. Steelers 10-6
      2. Ravens 9-7
      3. Bengals 8-8
      4. Browns 6-10

1. Colts 12-4
      2. Jaguars 9-7
      3. Titans 6-10
      4. Texans 4-12

1. Chargers 13-3
      2. Broncos 11-5
      3. Chiefs 9-7
      4. Raiders 3-13

NFC

1. Cowboys 12-4
      2. Eagles 8-8
      3. Redskins 8-8
      4. Giants 5-11

1. Bears 10-6
      2. Packers 8-8
      3. Vikings 8-8
      4. Lions 5-11

1. Saints 11-5
      2. Panthers 9-7
      3. Bucaneers 6-10
      4. Falcons 6-10

1. Rams 11-5
      2. 49ers 9-7
      3. Seattle 7-9
      4. Cardinals 6-10
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

There we go! Crazy stuff! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          This is true. I don't care about thee Cowboys and Eagles being ahead of the Giants, but how can anyone at this point in time say the Skins are three games better than the G-Men.
          I've got the Giants winning about 5-6 games too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

You think the niners will go 6-10 after seeing us @ Denver and our offseason combined. Harsh. I think you're off.

Comment

The Redskins got Laron Landry and didn't improve their offense or their defensive front. Of course they're better...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                I give no credence to any of these predictions. These prognostications are as useless as guidos.
                Guidos support the economy. If it wasn't for them fake gold and hair gel stocks would plummet.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I love it!!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Guidos support the economy. If it wasn't for them fake gold and hair gel stocks would plummet.
                    Dont forget tanning salons, Nair for men, and g-unit clothing

Comment

Don't forget black market steroids dealers, unqualified personal trainers, and the Atlantic City boardwalk economy...

Comment

I've got the Giants winning about 5-6 games too.
                        I guess I just don't see it. Looking into the season we have a much easier schedule than last year (thank you NFC North, you Bears fans should know all about that), and at this point of the season you have to assume everyone is healthy, which has been possibly our biggest problem.

Comment

The NFC East will be contested, and no team should do better than 4-2 in division. It will come down to out of divsion schedule, coaching, and injuries. I think the Eagles and Cowboys are the favorites, but all 4 teams have a legitimate chance to win the division. At the very least, I expect the East to send 2 teams to the playoffs.

Comment

I HATE guidos....

Comment

Giants are the 4th worst team
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                Giants are the 4th worst team
                                In the NFL?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information