No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WideOuts

Of Course Calvin Johnson will probably have the best season for wideouts in this years class.

But which of the remaining 1st-Round Wideouts do you think will have the best season?

Miami's Ted Ginn Jr.

Indy's Anthony Gonzalez

San Diego's Craig Davis

Kansas City's Dwayne Bowe

New Orleans' Robert Meachem

Baltimore: 7-4

I think Bowe will have the best season.. followed closely by Calvin.

I think gonzalez will have 800+ yards and 8-10 TDs...He prolly won't have the best but he will have top 3 for rookie WRs

Gonzalez should do very well considering all the talent he has surrounding him. I'd say he gets at least 45-50 catches and 5 TD's.

sig by BoneKrusher

Dwayne Bowe will be the best if Trent Green stays, cause he will walk in being their best reciever on the team.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

I might sound like a homer but if Meachem picks up the playbook quickly over the off-season I think he could become a big time contributor in the Saints Offense.

Drew Brees distributes the ball very well, and I think he can excel in Sean Payton's system (similar to how Colston excelled last year). He won't put up monster numbers because there are a lot of footballs to go around, but he could possibly put up above average #'s especially for a rookie receiver.

I expect Bowe to also be a big time contributor in KC's offense. I don't know if Ginn will put up bigtime receiving stats but I think he'll be an explosive returner, and big play threat.

I think Ted Ginn will have the biggest impact, both as a WR and KR

Sig by Mockalicious

-Johnny Drama-

I will take Anthony Gonzalez. He is, by far, in the best situation. He can line up in the slot, and exploit favorable match-ups.

It think Dwayne Bowe will have the best rookie season. He's ready to contribute right away and I think he'll slide into the #2 or #3 WR spot easily.

I'll take Craig Davis to block.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Easily Gonzo. Anybody can thrive in that Colts system with Peyton Manning throwing the ball.

Robert Meacham

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis

I think they'll all do fine.
                          Craig Davis looks like he'll play a big role in SD's defense as a slot receiver and punt returner. The guy will provide that deep threat we need. Plus he has very reliable hands, and is willing to block for LT.

anthony gonzalez just because of the system he's entering.

Robert Meachem is a big play WR in a big play Offense. I think he'll have around 1000yds recieving and 10 TDs.

Debug Information