No announcement yet.

WideOuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to say, Ted Ginn was he's rehabbed from his injury, I think he's going to light up the field. He's very fast, good hands and you can use him for a variety of things. Acouple things are KR, PR, he could also make a good slot receiver. I think he will be used very well in Cam Cameron's offense. The Dolphins will have make the best of their situation with Ted Ginn Jr.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Anthony Gonzalez is such a great fit for Indy I think he will be a beast for them teams will be so worried about MH and RW that Gonzo will eat up nickel backs all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        Do I detect a hint of homerism?
        I'm expecting him to have a year like Colston last season. Colston put up over 1000yds and 8 TD's while missing 4 games. It's not impossible, safe for injury, that Meachem can get 850yds-1000yds and 7-10 TD's.

Comment

I really think Craig Davis will end up being beastly this year
          Last edited by bored of education; 05-03-2007, 07:36 PM.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I think Meachem will have a great year.

Comment

How many yards did brees hook up with joe horn with last year? those yards have to go somewhere.

right into meech's stat book. SP likes toys. meech is one of those.

gonzo will have a good year too. i mean, when you play the slot with harrison and wayne, and have dallas clark and addai as five threats from wherever. i can see him taking many of the curl and hook routes that peyton throws to and putting putting up consistant numbers every game of fifty yards. well said splat.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                How many yards did brees hook up with joe horn with last year? those yards have to go somewhere.

right into meech's stat book. SP likes toys. meech is one of those.
                Hopefully for us Meachem doesn't pick up Joe Horn's injury tendencies as well. ;)
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Gonzalez...it helps a lot when your QB is Peyton Manning.

Comment

Anthony Gonzelaz or Calvin Johnson. Both are in good offenses and will both have 700-1000 recieving yards and 4-8 touchdowns.

Comment

Robert Meachem, #2 WR probably, He's a good talent, Brees had a good season last year, and all of the other teams that drafted a WR have some QB problems except SD and INDY, where Craig Davis could have a great year as #2 WR but I'm not sure how consistent Rivers will be, and at INDY Gonzalez will be #3 WR and I question that he should be a first rounder, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Craig Davis
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Meachem because drew brees = beast, beast qb with meachem = best rookie WR next year

and

davis because him n gates will get all the stats, because if davis is more than decent rivers will be forced to throw to only gates n him

Comment

Steve Breaston 4 KR for TD's and 3 TD catches

Comment

Its going to go to a player who was drafted to a pass heavy team, like Robert Meachem or Anthony Gonzalez. I don't think Dwayne Bowe is going to get as many oppurtunities as he should because Larry Johnson is bound to get 30 carries a game.

I'm having a feeling though that Ted Ginn is going to surprise some people and give the Dolphins a legit target to throw to in the next couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                                Of Course Calvin Johnson will probably have the best season for wideouts in this years class.

But which of the remaining 1st-Round Wideouts do you think will have the best season?

Miami's Ted Ginn Jr.

Indy's Anthony Gonzalez

San Diego's Craig Davis

Kansas City's Dwayne Bowe

New Orleans' Robert Meachem

It seems like Gonzalez is set up really nicely to have a great season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information