WideOuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig "Buster" Davis!

I would say Gonzalez with Manning throwing him balls but he's got Harrison and Wyane on his team. Davis only has Vincet and Parker ahead of him and Rivers throwing you the ball ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
      Robert Meachem is a big play WR in a big play Offense. I think he'll have around 1000yds recieving and 10 TDs.
      Absolutely no chance of that happening. Odds are he will start as the #3 WR on the depth chart.

Comment

just because calvin johnson is the best of the rookie wideouts, does not mean he will have the best season.
        everyone else is in a viable situation, detroit is just a...[make up word here]

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
          Absolutely no chance of that happening. Odds are he will start as the #3 WR on the depth chart.
          Most probably, but I can't see him staying 3rd for long if he learns the Offense quick enough.

Who's going to start ahead of him? Devery Henderson is way too inconsistent hands wise to be a full time starter, and Terrance Copper doesn't have the game breaking potential.

Comment

Originally posted by constant cough View Post
            Craig "Buster" Davis!

I would say Gonzalez with Manning throwing him balls but he's got Harrison and Wyane on his team. Davis only has Vincet and Parker ahead of him and Rivers throwing you the ball ain't bad.
            Hence why I chose Davis. Like last year, Addai had a better overall year than Bush because the state of the team helped necessitate it.

And I also think the Chargers defense might regress a bit, and I don't expect LT to repeat his amazing performance, so that helps Davis get the best shot imo of any receiver in the first round to contribute and have the best statistical year.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
              He will start at the 2nd WR spot, bank it. And I don't see how a starter at wide receiver can't get those numbers.

Also, answer the question. Who is going to start opposite Colston, since you seem to know so much about the Siants?

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information