No question.

2006 NFCCG - Saints vs Bears
    2005 NFCCG - Panthers vs Seahawks
    2004 NFCCG - Falcons vs Eagles
    2003 NFCCG - Panthers vs Eagles
    2002 NFCCG - Buccaneers vs Eagles

Notice a trend?

Comment

AFC North and NFC South....The Giants and Skins are hurting and I got questions about Romo and the Cowboys. I think ATL and CAR are in for rebound years and the Saints should be strong again.

Comment

Not sure if the NFC east is the best, but I believe we will be the most competitive, as we are every year. But this year there isn't really a clear cut winner. And each team has it's question about it's QB. Is Romo foreal? Is Mcnabb going to be the same? Is Eli going to play on the same level for all 4 quaters? Can Campbell start winning after some experience now? But as I posted before, each and every team is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. So the best, possibly, but the most competitive for sure.

Comment

AFC South
          NFC South

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            The NFC South could be the worst division in football next year. If the NFC North wasn't so bad I would call it, but I'm not sure the North is out of the doldrums just yet.
            How? Atlanta is always talented and they got Joe Horn. Carolina had a great draft and is my pick to win the division. They do much better when everyone isn't talking about them. Tampa revamped their defense by signing Cato June and Kevin Carter and totally improved their OL by drafting a week 1 LG in Aaron Sears and move Buenning to C, and we all know how good New Orleans can be.

This is the most wide open division by far in the NFC because each team has the talent to win the South.

Comment

NFC south
              AFC north

Comment

AFC West
                NFC South

Since it's conception the NFC South has never had a team repeat as divison champs. Now that's competitive.

Comment

I'll say the NFC South for homerism's sake and also because it is the best conference, but I think the NFC West could suprise this year.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

The AFC West is an EXTREMELY tough division, and the last two years they have come really close to having 3 teams in the playoffs. The Raiders are getting better and the Cheifs are getting worse, and this is an extremely competitive division. Also, are there four tougher places to play than Arrowhead, Oakland, Denver, and San Diego? I know you guys will say San Diego isn't that tough, but that's BS, it gets LOUD and if you watch Sunday or Monday night football games hosted in SD it's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                      i'm amazed that people think the afc north is that good. did the bengals really improve that much in the offseason? did pittsburgh? i don't think you could've made the argument they were the best division last year and i don't think you'll be able to make it after this season.
                      Well... The Bengals do get their star QB (who had a down year) an entire offseason to actually work on his game rather than his knee. We get arguably our 3rd best player back in Levi Jones. Can you actually argue that the Bengals season could have gone any worse last year? Our Oline gets destroyed with injuries, our star defender gets suspended, we have one of the worst starting CB's in the league (Tory James), a botched snap, a missed FG that would've put us in the playoffs then we had one of if not THE hardest schedule.

The Ravens I think are bound to take a step back. Last year they were lucky to avoid big time injuries and this year their two additional games are @SD and IND.

The Steelers IMO are a wildcard, I honestly don't know what to expect out of them this year.

The AFC West is more top heavy, Denver and SD are more complete than Baltimore and Cincinnati. I think the North is more complete as a division top to bottom but I can easily take the argument that the West is the better of the two.

Comment

Im looking forward to seeing Ahmad Brooks this year. I think he's a beast waiting to be unleashed.

The issue I have with Marvin Lewis is that he has no direction with his defense. Pick a style, and draft accordingly. Thats the main reason why this defense isn't developing like it should.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Im looking forward to seeing Ahmad Brooks this year. I think he's a beast waiting to be unleashed.

The issue I have with Marvin Lewis is that he has no direction with his defense. Pick a style, and draft accordingly. Thats the main reason why this defense isn't developing like it should.
                          Looks like Ahmad will start in the middle, Ed Hartwell at WLB and Rashad Jeanty at SLB. Jeanty was a CFL guy we got last year that moved from DE to SLB and actually did a great job in run defense. Jeanty was good last year but he needs to improve.

I really don't know what will happen to Odell. Several players have come out and said we really missed his presence out there last year and that they think he's on the right track. Marvin is still hush on the subject, I think Odell comes back and sits the bench and potentially gets swapped to WLB which I really feel would be a waste of his abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Looks like Ahmad will start in the middle, Ed Hartwell at WLB and Rashad Jeanty at SLB. Jeanty was a CFL guy we got last year that moved from DE to SLB and actually did a great job in run defense. Jeanty was good last year but he needs to improve.

I really don't know what will happen to Odell. Several players have come out and said we really missed his presence out there last year and that they think he's on the right track. Marvin is still hush on the subject, I think Odell comes back and sits the bench and potentially gets swapped to WLB which I really feel would be a waste of his abilities.
                            Ed Hartwell at OLB could be the worst LB in the league. He's slow and orrible in coverage. The only place for him is as a 3-4 run thumper a la Bradie James.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

I hope they didn't sign Hartwell with the intention to start.

Comment

The NFC South is overrated tripe. Don't mistake one of the most competitive divisions in football with one of the best divisions in football, there's a distinguishable difference.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information