Which teams will do worse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which teams will do worse?

If connection to the who will do better thread. What teams do you believe, based off of the offseason, schedule, and in general bad luck, will have the biggest drop off in performance? Win wise.

Well Chicago will do worse win/loss wise, I'll bet on that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      Well Chicago will do worse win/loss wise, I'll bet on that.
      I thought the same when I made this thread.

Comment

i think chiefs. they lost alot of good people on the offence. i think they drop into a top 10 draft team and i think LJ will want to be traded

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          i think chiefs. they lost alot of good people on the offence. i think they drop into a top 10 draft team and i think LJ will want to be traded
          Package him a first and possibly more for a shot at Mcfadden?

Comment

chargers might, new coach, who isnt the best, and will have the pressure of living up to expectations. Eagles also, Mcnabb will probably get injured and they have no proven backup.

Comment

Bears, Giants

Comment

This is easily the Chiefs. They've basically admitted that they're rebuilding.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Indy'll do worse too. i can see them being a 10 winner...

i mean, with the sheer number of close games they've had during the regular season, it's very possible that they'll get the shaft.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

How about the Saints? Tougher schedule, won't take anyone by surprise, didn't really upgrade their defense at all...I think they're in for a much tougher season personally.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

The Bills are in a huge rebuilding phase after letting most of their veteran talent go, especially on defense

Comment

I think that this is a building year for the Bills, last year was just seeing who fit and who didn't, the Bills will do worse, my guess is 5-11 or 6-10 because of our losses and ridiculous schedule.

Comment

How about the Saints? Tougher schedule, won't take anyone by surprise, didn't really upgrade their defense at all...I think they're in for a much tougher season personally.
                          Well we did acquire a starting LB, and CB, and brought in a Safety that will see a lot of time on the field in nickel/dime packages.

although the NFC South will be a lot tougher this season, on paper every team has made improvements through FA and the Draft.

Comment

I never understood the phrase "taking teams by surprise". After a certain point in last season, teams knew what to prepare for when facing us for the most part. We didn't sneak up behind teams and say "BOO" to beat them. Some teams adjusted and beat us (like the Redskins & Bears in the latter parts of the season) and some didn't. Period. To me that phrase makes no sense.

Anyhow, to say we didn't upgrade the defense... our biggest gap last year defensively was our secondary most notably Fred Thomas. We now have Jason David as the opposite corner to Mike McKenzie. Also, re-signed all our important defensive starters and added Brian Simmons & Kevin Kaesviharn for depth (or possibly starter considering how Bullocks does in camp). Also, with Roman Harper coming back (hopefully healthy) that would be another added bonus. Even with our lackluster defense (although we were 11th in the NFL) last season, we still met it to the NFLCG and were one win away from the Super Bowl. We didn't make a lot of turnover, but we took care of all the positions we needed to except for probably defensive tackle.

Now, I'm not saying if we'll be as successful as last year or not, but I wanted to clear up those misnomers about our team.
                            Last edited by Flyboy; 05-05-2007, 05:49 PM.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I think the Kansas City Chiefs will decline quite a bit and be the 3rd best team in the AFC West.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information