No announcement yet.

Who is better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i haven't seen as much of landry, but rhodes appears to be the superior player...

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
      Rhodes easily. Landry looks good because he plays around the likes of Ed Reed and Chris McAlister.
      You can't blame Dawan for that. I mean he is the one getting those tackles and interceptions not his supporting cast. I can 100% sure that Dawan will make the pro bowl in the next 2-5 years

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
        You can't blame Dawan for that. I mean he is the one getting those tackles and interceptions not his supporting cast. I can 100% sure that Dawan will make the pro bowl in the next 2-5 years
        idk how much room is in the pro bowl for a safety

-Reed
        -Rhodes
        -Polamalu
        -Sanders
        -Meriweather :)

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
          idk how much room is in the pro bowl for a safety

-Reed
          -Rhodes
          -Polamalu
          -Sanders
          -Huff :)
          Fixed it for you. ;)

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Kerry Rhodes hands down.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Another "pick one" thread with no poll, people confuse me....

Kerry Rhodes EASILY

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Rhodes, way more important to his defense and he's better.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

No poll again? And Rhodes is better. Have you seen this guy?

Comment

Rhodes....... for now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

jarrad page
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

landry is better right now and will only get better. ravens probably got the 4th-5th best steal in the draft with this guy. yall say landry only looks good because of his supporting cast?? i say rhodes only looks good because everyone else (except vilma) sucks on the defense. he is mediocre but looks like an all-pro compared to the other guys. so it can go both ways.

NOTE: i don't believe that about rhodes. rhodes is good but i don't think he is as good as landry. i was just giving an example of why that argument is BS.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Rhodes easily, Dawan Landry was very good last year, but Rhodes was the playmaker and best DB in the backfield for the Jets. It's not fair to expect the same of Landry since he's playing next to the best safety in the NFL, but that does help Landry out a lot on the field. The Jets CB's were pretty suspect last season, but Rhodes still did a fantastic job. So I say Rhodes.

Comment

I seriously doubt that many of those who posted in this thread have actually seen both of these guys play enough in order to make an accurate comparison. They're not RB's or QB's. At best, you could probably say that you like one or the other by a slight margin. But to sit there and proclaim Rhodes as being better by a large margin would imply that Landry is a slouch, and that you went to a substantial number of Jets and Ravens games. The minimal glimpse most of us get of either of them is not enough to make an emphatic proclamation that one is leaps and bounds ahead of the other. Seems as though the fact that Landry is surrounded by such immense talent is by far the single biggest factor that people have based their opinions on. While that is a valid observation, it really should only be a very small portion of the overall appraisal.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                              I seriously doubt that many of those who posted in this thread have actually seen both of these guys play enough in order to make an accurate comparison. They're not RB's or QB's. At best, you could probably say that you like one or the other by a slight margin. But to sit there and proclaim Rhodes as being better by a large margin would imply that Landry is a slouch, and that you went to a substantial number of Jets and Ravens games. The minimal glimpse most of us get of either of them is not enough to make an emphatic proclamation that one is leaps and bounds ahead of the other. Seems as though the fact that Landry is surrounded by such immense talent is by far the single biggest factor that people have based their opinions on. While that is a valid observation, it really should only be a very small portion of the overall appraisal.
                              smashed pretty much every single person who has said anything in this thread

Comment

Kerry Rhodes hands down

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information