• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Carroll: Turning his Life Around

Thats for you to decide...
    http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/JAC/10169170

The Jags cut him this morning. . .

Comment

he was the steal that the draft all right.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

damn you mike sherman
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

He was just trying to get his thizz face on. I don't blame him.

Comment

Sucks for him. How often does someone actually turn their life around? Is it because no one actually makes a point to highlight the fact that someone actualyl turned it around. Or media just pin pointing the negative actions of pro athletes.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Damn he's still only 23? He looked good measurables wise but never quite panned out in the NFL (yet).

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                Sucks for him. How often does someone actually turn their life around? Is it because no one actually makes a point to highlight the fact that someone actualyl turned it around. Or media just pin pointing the negative actions of pro athletes.
                The media talks about feel good stories all the time, remember Samkon Gado? It seems like half of the Packers draft this year is feel good stories of people who triumphed over adversity (which I'm slightly bitter that TT keeps drafting people on this quality, but that's another topic for another thread).

But most stories like this are pro athletes that had talent and were given every chance to succeed and they blew it. Now it might be too late to get another chance with another team, or to learn and go about the natural progression of a successful NFL player. Even if a player has the motivation, it takes time which adds age in a job where you have a very short life span, and he was used to having a lot of people (coaches, etc.) there to help him out and he still didn't give the bit of effort, now he has to give that plus a lot of extra to work towards another chance. He's not used to doing that, thus it is very difficult.

Lot longer and more insightful post than I expected, I'm really philosophical today for some reason.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

This guy can't be a player in the NFL unless it comes on special tams. He can't cover worth crap and he loves to hold receivers. A great selection by Mike Sherman.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Chris Houston better not end up like this guy.

Comment

carroll is a reason that you dont just look at speed... yes hes hella fast, but man he lacks cover skills and toughness

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                        damn you mike sherman
                        Over or under 7.5 posts till the picture of him sleeping during the combine is shown?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Chris Houston better not end up like this guy.
                          He won't, a lot of people said Fabian Washington was gonna be the next Carroll...

so not true.
                          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

i always try to stay away from speedy corners. ahmad carrol, mike rumph, and fabian washington have all been busts.

Comment

This pic explains so much....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information