Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marc Bulger aka Mr. Under rated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Favre is in the middle tier of Qb's if we were gonna split it up into 3rds.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • #32
      GRF lets see your Top 8.

      This thread really has no point, but yes he is underrated.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        1. Tom Brady
        2. Peyton Manning
        Finally someone with some sense.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Phrost View Post
          Finally someone with some sense.
          Bulger would be in my top 10 obviously and I really don't think you could consider him underated anymore and if he is its because he hasn't led the Rams to the playoffs in the last two years.. I had a chat with a Ram fan not to long ago and he was trying to tell me Bulger was the 2nd best QB in the league after Manning... and that Bulger was much better then Brady. To each his own I guess

          Comment


          • #35
            this is getting off topic, but if you throw in all the intangibles that are Bret Favre he is still a top tier QB

            great arm, tough as nails, team leader, excellent in the clutch.

            the only negative is he is a risk taker, which is kinda a BS negative

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              I want to see your actual 1-12 QB rankings, just for my edification.
              1. Peyton Manning- obviously Manning and Brady are 1 and 2

              2. Tom Brady- see above

              3. Drew Brees- I give him the edge over Palmer. Palmer didnt seem quite as good this season.

              4. Carson Palmer- one of the best

              5. Donovan Mcnabb- when healthy..... If you include injuries as a factor, he's off this list. Cause an injury prone QB is not a good thing at all.

              6. Big Ben Roethlisberger- this guy is good, yet very underrated. I am considering last year a fluke due to the motorcycle accident. He has been great 2/3 years in the league.

              7. Marc Bulger- He's a little higher up on my list then I thought now that I am actually making a list.

              8. Eli Manning- He is incredibly underrated. Modern day king of the 4th quarter comeback (if only the Defense could hold up....)

              9. Matt Hasselbeck- he had a down year, but he has been consistently good for a while, and I cant toss him aside yet

              10. Phil Rivers- first year starting, so I am hesitant to put him on here. has a great supporting cast as well. People should take a wait and see approach before crowning his ass...

              11. Jay Cutler- he's a rookie, so like Rivers I am hesitant, but I cant see him being anything less then a solid NFL QB, so he makes the cut

              12. Mike Vick- He's not a good passer, but he's a damn good runner. He hasnt lived up to potential, and if he doesnt in the next couple years never will, but he's decent enough and the running ability gives him something a little different then other QBs.

              Honorable Mention- James Chadwick Pennington- this guy is accurate as hell. just needs to stay healthy.

              Vince Young, Chadwick Pennington,, Mike Vick, Jay Cutler

              Comment


              • #37
                Eli Manning 8th...give me a break.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Ok. So he went from 9 - 11 in your opinion to 7th. Wow, not only is Eli Manning inconsistent on the field but your very inconsistent on your opinions!

                  Oh, and sorry but Roethlisberger is not better than Bulger.


                  Oh yea also, Eli isn't better than Rivers, Pennington or Hasselchoke.
                  | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    Ok. So he went from 9 - 11 in your opinion to 7th. Wow, not only is Eli Manning inconsistent on the field but your very inconsistent on your opinions!

                    Oh, and sorry but Roethlisberger is not better than Bulger.


                    Oh yea also, Eli isn't better than Rivers, Pennington or Hasselchoke.
                    Eli isn't better than Rex Grossman or J.P Losman. If you didn't know where Eli was drafted there's no way you could make a case for him in the top 10, none.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                      1. Peyton Manning- obviously Manning and Brady are 1 and 2

                      2. Tom Brady- see above

                      3. Drew Brees- I give him the edge over Palmer. Palmer didnt seem quite as good this season.

                      4. Carson Palmer- one of the best

                      5. Donovan Mcnabb- when healthy..... If you include injuries as a factor, he's off this list. Cause an injury prone QB is not a good thing at all.

                      6. Big Ben Roethlisberger- this guy is good, yet very underrated. I am considering last year a fluke due to the motorcycle accident. He has been great 2/3 years in the league.

                      7. Marc Bulger- He's a little higher up on my list then I thought now that I am actually making a list.

                      8. Eli Manning- He is incredibly underrated. Modern day king of the 4th quarter comeback (if only the Defense could hold up....)

                      9. Matt Hasselbeck- he had a down year, but he has been consistently good for a while, and I cant toss him aside yet

                      10. Phil Rivers- first year starting, so I am hesitant to put him on here. has a great supporting cast as well. People should take a wait and see approach before crowning his ass...

                      11. Jay Cutler- he's a rookie, so like Rivers I am hesitant, but I cant see him being anything less then a solid NFL QB, so he makes the cut

                      12. Mike Vick- He's not a good passer, but he's a damn good runner. He hasnt lived up to potential, and if he doesnt in the next couple years never will, but he's decent enough and the running ability gives him something a little different then other QBs.

                      Honorable Mention- James Chadwick Pennington- this guy is accurate as hell. just needs to stay healthy.

                      Vince Young, Chadwick Pennington,, Mike Vick, Jay Cutler
                      No comment.

                      by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Eli isn't better than Rex Grossman or J.P Losman. If you didn't know where Eli was drafted there's no way you could make a case for him in the top 10, none.
                        Yea true. OR Byron Leftwich, Tony Romo, Trent Green, or Delhome.
                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          No comment.
                          its his name..... what is there to not comment about....



                          And Eli is a top 10 QB imo. people asked me to post my opinions, so i did so.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Bulger will be starting for the Lions next year.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                              And Eli is a top 10 QB imo. people asked me to post my opinions, so i did so.
                              An opinion that is contrary to the evidence will always draw an adverse reaction.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                                its his name..... what is there to not comment about....



                                And Eli is a top 10 QB imo. people asked me to post my opinions, so i did so.
                                Should I call every Ed, Edward? Every Jim, James? Every Bill, William? Every Bob, Robert?

                                The "no comment" is for the ridiculously exasperating headcase that you are. Or should I say, 20 year old playa. Mmmhm.

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information