Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
    2001 St. Louis Rams 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
    2002 St. Louis Rams 7 7 214 138 64.5 1826 8.53 58 14 6 12/102 26 6 101.5
    2003 St. Louis Rams 15 15 532 336 63.2 3845 7.23 48 22 22 37/288 59 5 81.4
    2004 St. Louis Rams 14 14 485 321 66.2 3964 8.17 56 21 14 41/302 56 6 93.7
    2005 St. Louis Rams 8 8 287 192 66.9 2297 8.00 57 14 9 26/188 25 3 94.4
    2006 St. Louis Rams 16 16 588 370 62.9 4301 7.31 67 24 8 49/366 60 10 92.9
    TOTAL 60 60 2106 1357 64.4 16233 7.71 67 95 59 165/1246 226 30 91.3

Bulger might be the most under rated/under appreciated QB in the NFL. I would rank him number 4 on my list of Qbs behind Peyton, Brady and Carson. Very solid arm that can make all the throws and a very accurate arm decent velocity. Is goodfor at least 4,000 yards, 24 tds and under 10 INTS, 62-66 completion %.

Has the weapons around him Holt, Bruce, Bennett, McDaniel, Jackson, Klophenstein, Leonard etc.

Does he have the leadership intangibles to lead the team to the promised land?
    I think so, the defense is only getting better. Jackson is an elite back, Holt an elite receiver. He doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but takes chances and attempts throws the normal Qb wouldn't attempt. Reminds me of Trent Green 3-4 years ago.

I think he is good for another 6-9 years if he stays healthy.

Why no love? Product of system?
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Bulger just turned 30, and he's taken a huge beating the last few years standing in the pocket to deliver the ball. I think that Bulger is a top 10 QB in the game today, but he can be taken off his game with pressure and his scrambling abilities are not fantastic. I don't think he has another 6-9 years in him as the unquestioned starter of the Rams. I assume he has another 2-3 years, then they'll draft an heir apparent.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

The addition of Brian Leonard could be huge.
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'm not sure what the actual point of this thread is. Yes, Bulger is underrated, but really, so what?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          I'm not sure what the actual point of this thread is. Yes, Bulger is underrated, but really, so what?
          Pretty much. Not to mention that Bulger hasn't even been able to match what Kurt Warner did with the Rams, and as soon as he left that supporting cast he became a career backup again.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Ummmm, ummmm I don't know. Maybe the reasons why he is the msot underrated player in the NFL. Mike Vrabel most underrated Defensive player.

Comment

Reasons why Bulger is underrated:

1. People used to talk way too much about Martz being a genius. This meant he took a back seat.

2. Bulger replaced Kurt Warner. Warner had more impressive numbers in a short period of time under Vermiel and Martz. Bulger is more steady.

3. Bulger cannot run a lot, and he doesn't make a lot of the big crazy highlight reel plays. Not a lot of media exposure.

4. Like it or not, St. Louis is a small media market, so they don't get the attention.

5. St. Louis isn't winning games. When you don't win a ton of games, you lose credibility as a top QB.

6. Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce are not crazy media-savvy guys. They do their jobs, catch the ball, and go home. They don't do the stuff like CJ and TO. That leads to less attention.

Comment

yes, that is what i was eluding to.

Comment

I have him as my rated #5 Quarterback, only behind Manning, Brady, Palmer, Brees. Actually, I think if you asked most people they would all have him in the top-8 at least. So I don't think he is that underrated, per say.

Comment

Yeah Brees is toe to toe wiht hiim in my opinion. Brees could easily supplant hiim though. Brees is just dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      5. St. Louis isn't winning games. When you don't win a ton of games, you lose credibility as a top QB.
                      Bingo. But it's not Bulger's fault, he does his part and then some to win games.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        Mike Vrabel most underrated Defensive player.
                        Yeah and GRF is the most underrated poster.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                          Yeah and GRF is the most underrated poster.
                          Valid!!! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

So are you a KC or St. Louis fan?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Pretty much. Not to mention that Bulger hasn't even been able to match what Kurt Warner did with the Rams, and as soon as he left that supporting cast he became a career backup again.
                              Well Warner had the most dangerous weapon in the NFL, Marshall Faulk, in his prime. He also had Isaac Bruce in his prime, a younger Holt. Yada yada yada.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information