No announcement yet.

Panthers sign Smith to 3-year extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're incorrect, Shiver. Manning has telekinetic powers therefore he's able to control Harrison's movements.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Put Marvin on the Bucs and see how well he fares.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
        Put Marvin on the Bucs and see how well he fares.
        You could put any of the receivers you mentioned on the Bucs, and see a drastic downgrade in production. Chad Johnson has Carson Palmer. Torry Holt has had two pro-bowl, one MVP caliber, Quarterbacks in his career. Etcetera..

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          He doesn't have a catchy nickname, that he gave himself. He isn't a blatant self-promoter who thinks he's God's gift to the world. Therefore he must not be as good as Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson.
          he calls him self big game, dont pull that crap out. ill admit that chad gets more pub but that can be attributed to all the hype around the bengals latley. I can give you hes a better reciever, i think the top 5 is wide open, but i dont understand how tory giving himself the nickname Big Game is ok but CJ giving himself the nickname ocho cinco is somehow selfish

Originally posted by mythbusta
          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
          who dey?

Comment

Peyton and the Colts offense make Marvin Harrison? Well then I guess Joe Montana, Steve Young, Bill Walsh, and the West Coast Offense (the best possible fit) made Jerry Rice then.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

manning doent make marvin at all, but he does help a bit.

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                manning doent make marvin at all, but he does help a bit.
                They make each other look good. Period.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Well deserved; came back from that injury and has played at a higher level than he was before

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                    1. Torry Holt
                    2. Ocho Cinco
                    3. Randy Moss
                    4. Steve Smith
                    5. Marvin Harrison

Peyton MAKES Marvin.
                    Moss stopped being a top five WR years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      Moss stopped being a top five WR years ago.
                      Not after this year.

Comment

Chad Johnson isnt too shabby himself...

He would have 4 straight 1300 yard seasons had he not been 24 yards shy of 1300 in one season...I dont expect his numbers do go down either with Carson Palmer at helm.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Ocho Cinco is hilarious. No need to hate.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

It's hilarious, as are most of his antics. However, I am not into the 'anoint him as the best because he says he is' crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              It's hilarious, as are most of his antics. However, I am not into the 'anoint him as the best because he says he is' crowd.
                              The stats are there. He is one of the best because he one of the best. 1300 yards consistently...

Comment

"You can always count on me, I'm like life insurance."

As I said, I love Chad and think he should have a mic every week, but he's not the best receiver in the game right now.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information