Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander teh Foot

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2863224

KIRKLAND, Wash. -- Shaun Alexander might still have a broken foot, something he doesn't want confirmed just yet.

**PLEASE KEEP NICKNAME ARGUMENTS OUT OF THIS THREAD AND NO MENTION OF ELI MANNING's MEDIOCRITY or MIKE VIKE's STREET CRED**
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Eli sucks and Vick is the man on the streets, wait what?

Actually I read about this earlier, not good for the 'Hawks.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Seems to be typical NFL RB. Few great seasons, gets injured, fades away slowly.

Comment

The Seahawks should have followed the example left by the Colts. You let almost thirty year old Running Backs hit the road, regardless of how good they are, rather than paying them a large sum of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          The Seahawks should have followed the example left by the Colts. You let almost thirty year old Running Backs hit the road, regardless of how good they are, rather than paying them a large sum of money.
          Totally agree, he should have left at FA. Didn't they give him an 8 year deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            I wonder if the hawks would have been able to retain Hutchinson despite the poison pill contract he signed if they didn't tie up so much money in Alexander.

Comment

Who's the backup to Shaun? I seem to remember them not suffering that much when Shaun was last out. Either way I agree with all the above, they should have let him walk...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

He screwed me in Fantasy Football this past year so I don't really care what happens with him b/c he will never see one of my rosters again. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  He screwed me in Fantasy Football this past year so I don't really care what happens with him b/c he will never see one of my rosters again. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!
                  Don't you know the rule? Don't ever take a player, especially a RB, coming off an MVP/Career year.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                    Don't you know the rule? Don't ever take a player, especially a RB, coming off an MVP/Career year.
                    L.T. would have to say something about that!

Comment

well that only applies to non QB's and non once a decade type players.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Crvena Ptica View Post
                        L.T. would have to say something about that!
                        There is always this year....considering last year was an MVP AND a career year.

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          Who's the backup to Shaun? I seem to remember them not suffering that much when Shaun was last out. Either way I agree with all the above, they should have let him walk...
                          It was Maurice Morris I think !!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                            It was Maurice Morris I think !!
                            You sir are correct.

Comment

Maurice Morris is not a starting RB in the NFL. He's a good backup but I don't ever see him being a starter. He did only average 3.8 yards per carry behind a pretty good O-Line last year. Then again Alexander didn't have much of a year himself only averaging 3.6 yards/carry.

It's a shame to see Alexander hurt again because i'm a fan of his. He has never really been an injury prone guy and I guess the older he gets the more his body starts to feel the wear and tear of the NFL.

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information