No announcement yet.

Alexander teh Foot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NFC West should be interesting as all 4 teams have a foresably decent chance of winning the division.
    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

If you guys had actually read the article closely, you would see that he doesn't actually think the foot might still be broken.

All he was saying was that it was still broken 5 months ago and he hasn't had it X-rayed since then....so it could still be broken and he wouldn't know.

Of course the writer of the article makes it sound like he just had it X-rayed recently.
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
        I wonder if the hawks would have been able to retain Hutchinson despite the poison pill contract he signed if they didn't tie up so much money in Alexander.

They could have signed Hutch regardless, but nobody in their right mind is going to give a guard $49 million in guaranteed money.

Comment

sweet, better chance for the niners to win the division now

Comment

He better get it fixed, the Seahawks don't need him sitting out at the begining of the season.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
              If you guys had actually read the article closely, you would see that he doesn't actually think the foot might still be broken.

All he was saying was that it was still broken 5 months ago and he hasn't had it X-rayed since then....so it could still be broken and he wouldn't know.

Of course the writer of the article makes it sound like he just had it X-rayed recently.
              I'll just bump this post until people realize that they haven't had an X-ray taken in 5 months.

Comment

i had a fracture just like that, its not impossible to play on it but it makes cutting extremely difficult & after a while i just rolled my ankle and it broke all the way through, one of the hardest injuries to heal completely

Comment

I'll just bump this post until people realize that they haven't had an X-ray taken in 5 months.
                  Why do you have Ken Hamlin in your sig when he's a cowboy now.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalsPwn View Post
                    Why do you have Ken Hamlin in your sig when he's a cowboy now.

I'll get around to changing it...I just wish he was still a Seahawk.

Comment

this is great news for me as a niner fan, should make the run for the division champ that much easier

Comment

How does Alexander's foot still having a crack FIVE MONTHS AGO help the Niners win the division?

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                          The NFC West should be interesting as all 4 teams have a foresably decent chance of winning the division.
                          depending on if the glass is half full or half empty... this doesnt say much about the quality of teams in that divisons

Go Ravens!

Comment

How does Alexander's foot still having a crack FIVE MONTHS AGO help the Niners win the division?
                            You do know Hamlin is now a Cowbiy, right? You may want to get a sig change...

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                              You do know Hamlin is now a Cowbiy, right? You may want to get a sig change...

Hey....got back about 5 posts.

People really need to work on reading the whole thread before making a post.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information