• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice read.... i find this division the hardest to gauge

check your pm's number 10!

Go Ravens!

Comment

Also Skins special teams I think is really good other than Kicker but Suisham showed promised. Frost bounced back last year and is an above average punter, Randle El is arguably the most dangerous return man in the division, Thrash and Rock are some of the best gunners in the league, and Rock and Ladell each had kick return TD's last season. I know you don't want to put the skins #1 at anything but they have run game for sure.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Regarding the running game-

The Eagles line is better then Skins line, and that was before the departure of Dockery. Add that to the fact that the Eagles have the best RB in the division.....
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
          Regarding the running game-

The Eagles line is better then Skins line, and that was before the departure of Dockery. Add that to the fact that the Eagles have the best RB in the division.....
          Eagles O-line is better at pass blocking, I don't know about run blocking.

Comment

I'd take a back capable of 1500+ yards and a back who ran for over 1,000 yards in 9 games over Westbrook a guy who has never rushed for over 1250 yards. Betts almost had as many yards as him last season. Sure Westbrook gives the huge advantage in the passing game but running game skins take it, our line is fine Todd Wade is average at worst. Our left side of the line Chris Samuels, Randy Thomas, Rabach were opening 10 yard holes last year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
              Start an AFC North one someone.
              ill do it tommorrow

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                I'd take a back capable of 1500+ yards and a back who ran for over 1,000 yards in 9 games over Westbrook a guy who has never rushed for over 1250 yards. Betts almost had as many yards as him last season. Sure Westbrook gives the huge advantage in the passing game but running game skins take it, our line is fine Todd Wade is average at worst. Our left side of the line Chris Samuels, Randy Thomas, Rabach were opening 10 yard holes last year.
                I'd take Westbrook over Portis any day.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                  I'd take Westbrook over Portis any day.
                  Me too. Westbrook is more dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                    ill do it tommorrow
                    Sounds good my fellow Bengal.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                      Eagles O-line is better at pass blocking, I don't know about run blocking.
                      We have one of the best run blockers in the game... Shawn Andrews.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                        We have one of the best run blockers in the game... Shawn Andrews.
                        Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                        Our left side of the line Chris Samuels, Randy Thomas, Rabach were opening 10 yard holes last year.
                        Redskins are better as a whole. (no pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post

If the Redskins had a competent passing offense, neither of them would have as many yards. Philly also throws the ball 98.3% of the time, which kinda hurts Westbrook's rushing total. I was also doubtful of the Eagles line run blocking, but when they found out what a running game was, they looked pretty decent. Westbrook is more a multi-purpose back instead of a pure back, as evidenced by his 700 rec yards last year

1. Philly (11-5)
                          2. Dallas (9-7)
                          3. New York (7-9)
                          4. Washington (6-10)

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                            Redskins are better as a whole. (no pun intended)
                            This is a filthy lie. Shawn Andrews counts as 11 people

Comment

http://www.khanhdom.com/cms/htmlos/0..._brandonjacobs

For all of the Jacobs doubters. He is a lot faster and a lot more agile than you think.
                              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Very nice write up Number 10. heres my take

Running Game-

1. Eagles- Westbrook is a great player, and they have a very good line. I hope that Reid doesnt keep a balanced attack this year.

2. Redskins- Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts are a damn good tandem

3. Giants- The line is very good at run blocking and I got faith in Jacobs. Droughns isnt bad either

4. Cowboys- Marion Barber and Julius Jones are both fairly mediocre. Not terrible, but not a great running game either.

Passing Game

1a. Cowboys- TO and Terry Glenn is a pretty fierce group of WRs and Witten is a good pass catching TE. They have the weapons, but it comes down to Romo and if he can handle it.

1b. New York Giants- A lot of depth in the WR ranks this year. Moss and Smith should be nice additions to the passing game (Moss being injured last year). I want to see what Eli can do with some good receivers.

1c. Philadelphia- Mcnabb is Mcnabb, and if he stays healthy the Eagles should have a good passing game. If he gets injured again, Idk how much a backup QB can do with Phillys weapons

4. Redskins- Jason Campbell is a young Qb and they dont have all that great recievers outside of Moss

Run Defense

1. Giants- the D-line is very, very good. Pierce is good in stopping the run, and Kiwi should do a good job in terms of stopping the run (he was great at it last year at DE). Only question is our WILL backer who should be adaquete (whether its Wilkinson, Blackburn, or Mitchell). Safetys contribute pretty nicely as well

2. Dallas- they got a very good defense on paper for next year. The LBs should be pretty good next year. the weak spot of the front 7 is the DEs, who arent terrible, but arent great either.

3. Eagles- solid for sure

4. Redskins- not bad. I like their LBs, but upfront there not that great.

Pass Defense

1. Redskins- damn good secondary. safety tandem is insane....

2. Eagles- pretty good

3. Cowboys- also pretty good.

4. Giants- we have a terrible secondary, but hopefully its improved this year.

Predictions

1. Giants (10-6)- much easier schedule, Eli should improve, defense should improve, and provided we dont get killed with injurys, we should be a good team whos gonna surprise a lot of people next year.

2. Cowboys (10-6)- I think Romo is gonna sputter a bit, but the Cowboys are good enough besides that to make the playoffs.

3. Eagles (9-7)- Mcnabb is a huge question mark. Im not sold that he is gonna be unaffected by all these injurys. In addition he wasnt winning games before going down next year. plus another injury wouldnt surprise me

4. Redskins (7-9)- I think they are gonna be a little better then last year. they should be a solid enough team and would probably contend for a wildcard if not in the East.
                                Last edited by GiantRutgersFan; 05-08-2007, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information