Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
    http://www.khanhdom.com/cms/htmlos/0..._brandonjacobs

For all of the Jacobs doubters. He is a lot faster and a lot more agile than you think.
    I know that he's fast, but his style of running may make him easy to contain to inside running lanes.

The Eagles and Cowboys look like they are the favorites of the division, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Redskins do better than expected.

Comment

http://www.khanhdom.com/cms/htmlos/0..._brandonjacobs

For all of the Jacobs doubters. He is a lot faster and a lot more agile than you think.
      You still can't put him over proven running backs. I'm sure he'll do great this season, but most people won't give him the benefit of the doubt until he has a great year.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
        You still can't put him over proven running backs. I'm sure he'll do great this season, but most people won't give him the benefit of the doubt until he has a great year.
        I'm not putting him ahead of Portis or Westbrook, but I will put him ahead of Jones/Barber because they have not established much more than mediocrity.
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

By the way Number 10 hell of a job on the thread

Comment

Originally posted by portis_clinton View Post
            It annoys me when people say the Redskins did nothing to upgrade their pass rush situation.
            In terms of beefing up the secondary, that should help the pass rush some, however, what people are referring to is the lack of elite talent or added talent at DE... the position most responsible for pressuring the QB.

Comment

So who do you guys think the first WR will be brave enough to run across the middle on the Redskins is? Here's hoping it's T.O, and he gets decapitated. Those safeties can hit, holy smokes

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                So who do you guys think the first WR will be brave enough to run across the middle on the Redskins is? Here's hoping it's T.O, and he gets decapitated. Those safeties can hit, holy smokes
                Shockey will and he will hurt one of them.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Westbrook is great and is a home-run threat every time he touches the ball, but I don't know if I would say we've got a better run game than the Redskins. Portis and Betts both did extremely well as starters. That being said the Eagles are pretty stacked at RB this season, so I think the gap between us and the Redskins isn't very big at all. Westbrook, Buckhalter, Hunt, and Ilaoa are going to be fun to watch this season. Ilaoa especially because for a big guy he's pretty versatile.

Comment

I would take Westbrook over Portis. Portis is a bit overrated. He doesn't create yardage on his own, is not a good pass blocker nor a good receiver out of the backfield. He's a better in between the tackle runner than Westbrook, but Portis seems to have a hard time getting into the endzone. I consider Westbrook a better playmaker that will open the offense more.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      I think the QB that leads his receivers first will cause it... and that QB will be Eli Manning. Sooo Eli + a rookie WR = Poor ole Steve Smith. That's my bet.

Roy and Hamlin will also be looking to turn the lights off.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        I would take Westbrook over Portis. Portis is a bit overrated. He doesn't create yardage on his own, is not a good pass blocker nor a good receiver out of the backfield. He's a better in between the tackle runner than Westbrook, but Portis seems to have a hard time getting into the endzone. I consider Westbrook a better playmaker that will open the offense more.
                        I think Portis was better as a slasher but now that he has added all this muscle....I don't know...he just doesn't scare me with the ball in his hands. Any time Westbrook has the ball, I'm scared. Simply put.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

last year in 7 games started he had 7 touchdowns

year before in 16 games started he had 11

now that isnt great but i dont think he is having trouble finding the endzone by any means.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I think Portis was better as a slasher but now that he has added all this muscle....I don't know...he just doesn't scare me with the ball in his hands. Any time Westbrook has the ball, I'm scared. Simply put.
                            I don't know it seems like Portis is being underrated by many which tends to happen a lot after a player is injured for most of the season. Westbrook was really good last season, but he REALLY turned it on in the playoffs. If he can be that dynamic during the regular season this year, then I agree he is better than Portis, but Portis up until now has been more consistent.

Comment

No way that three teams in the East have winning records. It didn't happen last year, and each team is arguably worse than the year before.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                No way that three teams in the East have winning records. It didn't happen last year, and each team is arguably worse than the year before.
                                I agree. I think this division is slightly overhyped. Yes, it's a very tough division with 4 teams that could win any given year. That said, the chance of the division producing 3 winners is slim to none. My early predictions are Philadelphia winning the divisions and the Cowboys possibly grabbing a Wild Card.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information