Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
    Let me give you some hints.

He's 6'4", 265 pounds, and ran a 4.4 forty at his combine several years back. This will be his first year as a full time starter. He has a tendancy to embarrass defensive players, especailly guys from the secondary.
    It took me a few minutes to realize who you were homer'ing on...

Yeah, not so much. While I like freakishly huge runners as much as the next guy he's going to split carries and the Giants are sure to throw a good bit.

Can't go against LT... he's the best player in football, has been for several years.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
      It took me a few minutes to realize who you were homer'ing on...

Yeah, not so much. While I like freakishly huge runners as much as the next guy he's going to split carries and the Giants are sure to throw a good bit.

Can't go against LT... he's the best player in football, has been for several years.
      I still don't know..
      Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Two words: Cedric Benson!

:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
          It seemed to me that Thomas Jones really started to figure things out during the playoffs and went from a good back to a great back. I have a feeling he'll carry that momentum into next season and have his best year as a pro, that's not an indictment of Chicago's offense and that's not me praising New York's, it's just a feeling.
          I get that feeling too, it's gas (damn those burritos I had tonight)

I think TJ has a very solid season, probably 1000 yards again but his production will drop off IMO. The Jets aren't as good of a run blocking unit, he's facing better competition each week, he's older, and he doesn't have the depth behind him that he had in Chicago. He'll be solid though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I'mma have to go wit my man Priest Holmes.

(Somebody should get the reference)
            When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

LT he will dominate like always, but with more tds this year i just know it

Comment

Laurence Maroney duhh

-if he stays healthy..hes a beast
                -he has 2 deep threats + Watson
                -He has a pretty good OL
                -we are going ZBS
                -we have 1 of the top 2 QBs!!!
                -our coach is genius
                -Jets will get run over for 125 + game 1

Comment

Ricky Williams may win the rushing title... in the CFL or AFL

I like Travis Henry as a sleeper pick. LT is the best player in the game, but I'm sure Michael Turner will get some carries in an attempt to keep LT fresh, and while I think he'll be great again, I dont see LT going for 1,800 yards this season. LJ's o-line is unproven, and the Chiefs want to bring his carries down, so he's out. McGahee, Rudi, and Fast Willie all have to face AFC Central defenses. Portis splits with Betts. So, my money's on either Henry, Jackson, or Gore.

Comment

Joseph Addai, in all seriousness with Gonzalez on board teams are going to have to play the pass, and then Addai will have all kinds of holes to hit, especially with Ugoh in at guard as well.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I really think Willie will have a good shot at it this year. Our offense is completely redesigned under Arians and is much better suited for it. Last year we saw him getting stuffed trying to pound the ball in 2 TE sets. This year expect to see 3 and 4 recievers spreading the field making room for Willie to run.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information