No announcement yet.

First Power rankings of the year!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they were talking about things in general. The Bears try to generally control the clock and win with defense. That means they have to score points when they can. The team is not expected to score a ton, meaning that they have to capitalize on every opportunity to keep up their level of success.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

IMO Cowboys, Cardinals, Giants, and Bengals are too high.

Titans are too low, they shouldn't be 29 despite having a bad off-season, anything could happen with Vince and gaining more experience. Everyone is pointing the finger of the team to slip and have at terrible season is the Titans because they believe there are so many signs, Pacman suspension, losing Drew Bennett, having a bad draft, Vince on the madden cover, however I think the Titans will prove the doubters, especially Vince like he did last season and through out his college career.

Comment

Too early for this.

Broncos, Eagles, Cardinals too high. Jets and Rams should be higer.

Comment

good call on Jets forgot about that. also Browns aren't the worst team imo

Comment

I'm actually fine for once with where he has the Bears but I still HATE Pete Prisco. I would take the few years in jail and subsequent lawsuit to beat him with a bat.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

A little suprised to see how low Green Bay is.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                IMO Cowboys, Cardinals, Giants, and Bengals are too high.
                LOL.

Convenient you leave out your team while including two division rivals.

The Bengals went 8-8 last year with our star LT missing 14 games, our anchor at Center missing 14 games, our franchise player coming off an ACL injury and TONS of bad luck while playing one of, if not the hardest schedule in the NFL and we were STILL one 39 yard field goal from making the playoffs (or one non-phantom roughing the passer call away). I'm actually impressed with the 8-8 given how many things went wrong last year.

Comment

Not to be a homer, but I don't see why the Jets moved down to the 9th spot after making the playoffs last year. The defense started to gel towards the end of the season and will be in their second year in the 3-4, the offensive line will continue to improve, and we actually will have a running back which will help us since we can move the ball on the ground and playaction will be more of a threat with Pennington. Based on talent we're not one of the better teams in the league, but last year the coaching staff got us to play hard and not commit many penalties. We were basically in every game except the Jax game, and the playoff game after the backwards past. Although our schedule will be harder and I'm not sure we'll make the playoffs, I see no reason for us to be the 16th team in the league, especially behind teams like the Cardinals and Giants. That said, the two aforementioned teams are a bit high, and I think the Falcons, 49ers, Panthers, and Titans are too low.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    LOL.

Convenient you leave out your team while including two division rivals.

The Bengals went 8-8 last year with our star LT missing 14 games, our anchor at Center missing 14 games, our franchise player coming off an ACL injury and TONS of bad luck while playing one of, if not the hardest schedule in the NFL and we were STILL one 39 yard field goal from making the playoffs (or one non-phantom roughing the passer call away). I'm actually impressed with the 8-8 given how many things went wrong last year.
                    That Smith roughing the passer call cost Cincy the Bucs game and was pretty questionable as well. The big thing next year is consistency, will they be able to play well week in and week out. Last year they'd win a bunch and then lose a bunch, for stretches of 3 or 4 games. If Perry steps in and does well in Henry's place that should be important, and I think Brooks will really improve and help out the defense a ton. In a few years I think he's going to be something special.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                      Not to be a homer, but I don't see why the Jets moved down to the 9th spot after making the playoffs last year. The defense started to gel towards the end of the season and will be in their second year in the 3-4, the offensive line will continue to improve, and we actually will have a running back which will help us since we can move the ball on the ground and playaction will be more of a threat with Pennington. Based on talent we're not one of the better teams in the league, but last year the coaching staff got us to play hard and not commit many penalties. We were basically in every game except the Jax game, and the playoff game after the backwards past. Although our schedule will be harder and I'm not sure we'll make the playoffs, I see no reason for us to be the 16th team in the league, especially behind teams like the Cardinals and Giants. That said, the two aforementioned teams are a bit high, and I think the Falcons, 49ers, Panthers, and Titans are too low.
                      I was definately impressed with them last year and I agree, they are rated lower than they should be.

Comment

cardinals are right where they should be, good rankings

Comment

Green Bay, Washington, and Cleveland arent given enough credit. (Prisco is a huge idiot)
                          Cleveland: They have loads of young talent (Edwards, Winslow, Quinn, Thomas, Wimbley just to name some)
                          Washington: Clearly he forgot that Campbell is an upgrade over Brunell and that Moss will be healthy.
                          Green Bay: this genius says that Favre will be holding on for dear life(which I suppose is to mean that Favre doesnt have an OL), he must of also forgotten that all 3 of our rookie OLmen improved through out the year. Plus the young guys we have drafted this last 2-3 years have molded into a formidable unit

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I think its cause everyone basically agrees its too early to fully assess a team with paragraphs of crap that won't make a difference later....

Comment

I love when writers think the skins will go 4-12 will just be so much sweeter when we shove it in their faces.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                I love when writers think the skins will go 4-12 will just be so much sweeter when we shove it in their faces.
                                By winning 6 games.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information