First Power rankings of the year!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
    As soon as I saw it was written by Pete Prisco I stopped reading.
    as soon as i saw this post was by Patriots-Lions, I stopped reading

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      cardinals are right where they should be, good rankings
      Meh, they have plenty of talent on the team but they're cursed, cursed I say. Honestly I can't judge this team by what talent they have, because even with the talent they had last year they just won 5 games. They haven't had a winning season since '98. I can't see them being on top of their division nor could I see them getting into the playoffs. It'd be a mild surprise if they did though.
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      By winning 6 games.
      lololololololololol

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
        http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

looks pretty solid to me. Cardinals at 13 rubs me the wrong way however
        Yeah, Cards should be #7. For any of the new teams with new coaches, though, just having an 8-8 season beats what new coaches average for wins. Cards with an improved O-line might actually show up on the field more than just look great during the fantasy draft.
        The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
          as soon as i saw this post was by Patriots-Lions, I stopped reading
          Then how did you manage to mimic his post so well? :P

Comment

I don't understand this talk by Redskins fans about Jason Campbell being this massive upgrade. We'll see how he plays next year.

Comment

Campbell has more mobility and arm strength than Mark Brunell at this point in his career. With his skill set, if he can get some quality coaching and playcalling, he is capable of doing much more with the Skins than Brunell could.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Arizona is always overrated going into the season. They've been pegged as "the break out team of 20xx" for the past 2-3 years.

I don't mind the Rams as 17 though. I prefer to have the flying under the radar early in the year.
                My teams:
                St. Louis Rams
                Michigan Wolverines
                Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

These rankings mean less than nothing right now. They're all conjecture based on one guy's assessment of draft, offseason, retirement, and free agency. We don't know how well the new coaches will do, which players will bounce back, and which rookies will make an impact.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information