NFC North Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
    Ahh. Intimidating numbers. Beyond Tommie Harris you really don't have any proven DT's.
    Yeah usually nose tackles don't get good stats brainlord.

Who do the Packers have that is proven? Ryan Pickett who was so great ******* St.Louis half-heartedly wanted him back and their defense is pathetic.

Corey Williams, who has had one year of any significance, is somehow more proven than a 2 year starter or a 3 year starter? Really? REALLY?

Then there is a rookie, Colin Cole, and absolutely nobody.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Yeah usually nose tackles don't get good stats brainlord.

Who do the Packers have that is proven? Ryan Pickett who was so great ******* St.Louis half-heartedly wanted him back and their defense is pathetic.

Corey Williams, who has had one year of any significance, is somehow more proven than a 2 year starter or a 3 year starter? Really? REALLY?

Then there is a rookie, Colin Cole, and absolutely nobody.
      Cullen Jenkins is also in the mix, although he'll likely line up at DE most of the time.

Pickett was actually very solid for the Packers last season. He played two-gaps very well and filled the hole left by Grady Jackson.

Williams put up big numbers and constantly pressured the quarterback. Not much to dislike there.

Cole is a solid depth guy, as is Jolly.

Harrell is a question mark but if he plays up to expectations he'll be great. Emotional leader plus the kid can ball. Very rangy for a DT and can really plug the run. Plus, he has enough athleticism to put some pressure on the QB.

All in all, Packers have better depth and I feel that as a unit they will outperform Chicago next year.

Tank is a question mark, and even if he returns I feel the Packers can still put the better unit on the field.

Comment

• I think the unit, as a whole, played well above their heads and will come back down to earth next year. But we shall see. Nobody had any expectations for them last year and a lot of those stats came in meaningless games (actually all of the Packers games were meaningless..but really meaningless games).

Comment

• BF I have a question for you..... I specifically recall you saying somthing along the lines of " the packers have a good D-line and they are one impact player away from having a very good D-line" last season.... So how does the addition of Harrell, not improve the line somehwhat that you now make out to be so pitiful now?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I think the unit, as a whole, played well above their heads and will come back down to earth next year. But we shall see. Nobody had any expectations for them last year and a lot of those stats came in meaningless games (actually all of the Packers games were meaningless..but really meaningless games).
            What do you mean they were all meaningless? We were in the playoff hunt until the last week. We ended with the same damn record as the playoff team losing out to a tiebreaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              BF I have a question for you..... I specifically recall you saying somthing along the lines of " the packers have a good D-line and they are one impact player away from having a very good D-line" last season.... So how does the addition of Harrell, not improve the line somehwhat that you now make out to be so pitiful now?
              Where did I say they were pitiful? I like the Packers D-line, I just don't think it's as good as the Bears. The Bears are a top 5 D-line, Packers are probably top 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                What do you mean they were all meaningless? We were in the playoff hunt until the last week. We ended with the same damn record as the playoff team losing out to a tiebreaker.
                Ah yes...the thrilling race to 8-8.

Comment

Where did I say they were pitiful? I like the Packers D-line, I just don't think it's as good as the Bears. The Bears are a top 5 D-line, Packers are probably top 10.
                  Saying the bears backups are better than the packers by a long shot for starters.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

Comment

Ah yes...the thrilling race to 8-8.
                    I never said we were the a Superbowl contender, but you said all the games were meaningless. Explain to me how playing to get into the playoffs is meaningless.

Comment

I think the unit, as a whole, played well above their heads and will come back down to earth next year. But we shall see. Nobody had any expectations for them last year and a lot of those stats came in meaningless games (actually all of the Packers games were meaningless..but really meaningless games).
                      I doubt it. I actually think the unit played to what they were capable of last year. Granted it was against mediocre teams, but with the addition of Harrell, and Jenkins playing the majority of snaps at DE, the d-line should exceed expectations.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        I never said we were the a Superbowl contender, but you said all the games were meaningless. Explain to me how playing to get into the playoffs is meaningless.
                        It's meaningless unless it's the burly bears in the playoffs.......duh.

they get smoked.

Comment

• You won 8 games against a dogshit schedule. I mean really...big ****. If you would have made the playoffs the Eagles would have kicked your ass like they did in the regular season anyway and you know that.

Comment

You won 8 games against a dogshit schedule. I mean really...big ****. If you would have made the playoffs the Eagles would have kicked your ass like they did in the regular season anyway and you know that.
                            Didn't the packers play many teams similar to the Bears last year?

they get smoked.

Comment

Saying the bears backups are better than the packers by a long shot for starters.
                              I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth. I said it isn't a question, that's not the same thing.

Comment

Didn't the packers play many teams similar to the Bears last year?
                                Yeah and if we would have won 8 games it would have been a huge dissapointment. What's your ******* point? Or do you just want to troll and say stupid things?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information