No announcement yet.

NFC North Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Jon Kitna will have more completions to DB's than he will to WR's this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Football Fan View Post
      He is saying he would take the bears backups over greenbays, its pretty obvious. If you followed the posts from the beginning it would have been more clear that is what he means.
      What he said.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        What he said.
        What? I want a translator.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
          What? I want a translator.
          It's really not that hard to understand.

Comment

• How many games is Tank going to go out for again? Likely to be at least 8. He's saying the right things, but being on parole, involved in any fashion, even just by presence, in a murder and drug dealing and it being weapons charges just makes me lean towards at least half a season. Like he'll be in football shape even when he shows. That leaves Harris, Dvoracek as long as he stays off the sauce AND comes back from his injury, Adams, who has less production than Colin Cole of all players as you show no love for him, even though Adams has been a starter rather than a wave player like Cole, Scott left, and who else is there? Antonio Garay out of football last year. Alfonso Boone off the Lions practice squad. Israel Idonije and his 1 tackle per game over the past four years? UDFA Tory Collins? It looks like one Harris Hamstring and seriously bad news, Bears.

That looks so much better than GB with Pickett and his 64 tackles, more than Tank and Tommie combined, and more than any other DT in the NFC North. Corey Williams' 7 sacks and 34 tackles, again better than either Tommie or Tank (27 and 28 tackles, btw), Colin Cole the #4 or #5 DT in the rotation still had 31 tackles, better than the Bears starters again. You have to get to Johnny Jolly who was a rookie and was drafted with the knowledge he was having foot surgery before showing someone that had less production than any Bears DT. Toss in First round pick Harrell just for good measure.

There's a bunch of blather about potential of rosters versus production. The Williams' in Minnesota have solid production, Cory Redding had a great year last year for the Lions. If it were about potential rather than production, everybody would still be talking about how amazing Kris Jenkins is, IF ONLY he'd stay healthy.
            The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• not funny...
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by johbur View Post
                How many games is Tank going to go out for again? Likely to be at least 8.
                Or 4-6, but I guess 8 is close enough.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information