Air McNair Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moses View Post
    It's his DUI car. Something inexpensive that he can write-off. Plus, it'll hold up well in an accident. ;)
    Try harder.. That wasn't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
      Troy Polamalu drives a 2004 Kia Spectra.

not everyone gets pulled into the "We need a $15 Million dollar home and $4,000,000 car."

Troy Bought a house in Ligonier, PA for like $320k..

He's my favorite player because he's a star and he's not a complete ass, I met him at camp and he's an awesome guy.
      He probably thinks he's still at USC...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
        I like how some people here think a DUI isn't a big deal. He should get suspended.

Drunk drivers = scum bags. I lost a a lot of respect for McNair over this.
        I like how some people here fail to explore the facts before posting. McNair was not driving drunk. And whoever said that DUI was no big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
          I like how some people here think a DUI isn't a big deal.

Drunk drivers = scum bags.
          Couldn't agree more!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
            I like how some people here fail to explore the facts before posting. McNair was not driving drunk. And whoever said that DUI was no big deal?
            But he allowed a friend to drive drunk and got in the car with a drunk driver, he is an idiot!
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Kyle Boller wouldn't let friends drive drunk.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                This is true, Kyle Boller is smart and realizes he is an NFL player and he takes a cab or gets a limo.
                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Kyle Boller doesn't have friends. Except for that piece of armcandy he bought.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    But he allowed a friend to drive drunk and got in the car with a drunk driver, he is an idiot!
                    Perhaps. But how do we really know how all that went down? How do you know that he "let" his brother in law drive drunk? How do you even know that his brother in law WAS drunk. And if McNair was drunk, then why would we expect him to be fully capable of policing his brother? Don't you think it's ridiculous to just assume that everything went down the way you imagine it in your head?

Comment

Kyle Boller is the Ambassador of Hope for the NFL. and Talent.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Perhaps. But how do we really know how all that went down? How do you know that he "let" his brother in law drive drunk? How do you even know that his brother in law WAS drunk. And if McNair was drunk, then why would we expect him to be fully capable of policing his brother? Don't you think it's ridiculous to just assume that everything went down the way you imagine it in your head?

Well his brother got a DUI so he was drunk, its very easy to police friends who are tryin to drive drunk. No I dont think that is ridiculous at all.
                        Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable; 05-10-2007, 08:55 PM.
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Kyle Boller is the Ambassador of Hope for the NFL. and Talent.
                          More like th ambassador of fumbling atleast 1 snap a game and tripping over his feet once a game also.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Well his brother got a DUI so he was drunk, its very easy to police friends who are tryin to drive drunk. No I dont I think that is ridiculous at all.
                            It's erroneous to state as fact that just because he got a DUI, that he was actually above the legal limit. He refused the breathalyzer, so that's where the DUI charge comes in. Is it likely that he was actually above the legal limit? Yes, I think it's reasonable to assume that. But it is not fact. And no, it is not necessarily easy to police people who are attempting to drive drunk. There is no reason for us to assume that McNair was even aware of his brothers intoxication level. Also, it is unreasonable to expect a person who is drunk themselves, to police the actions of others who are in the same state of mind. Sounds to me as though McNair had been drinking himself. If it is illegal to drive drunk because the level of impairment negatively affects judgment and reaction time, then why would we expect a person who is drunk to be able to police others?

Comment

Did you guys know sleddogs are huskies?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

There is no reason for us to assume that McNair was even aware of his brothers intoxication level.
                                i don't know about everyone else, but i've seen people do really good impressions of acting sober.

and title... nice change from favre and mcnair being homeboys. sorry. i might be the only one who thought your original post was rather funny
                                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information