No announcement yet.

Pacman Jones - Unbelievable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only people who haven't been to a high class gentleman's club would be so down on Pacman for going there. These places are a ton of fun. Trust me.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

And I don't mean prostitution. Just the environment and the ladies, etc.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

wasnt this all just an apparently statement? we dont have any proof?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          And I don't mean prostitution. Just the environment and the ladies, etc.
          The way Pacman acts in these places is far from "gentleman-like".

Comment

Well, there's no reports he caused trouble in the one in NY. If he's just going to attend and behave, I'm fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
              What better way to concentrate before the big meeting & interview than to relax your mind at a nice Gentleman's club.
              I concur, sir. Nothing eases the mind like a nice pair of tits in your face.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Why is this even news? I mean are we in such a deprived sports environment that Adam Jones going to a strip club 3 weeks ago is a topic of sports conversation? I mean Peyton Manning was at a dinner the other day at the White House for the Queen of England I believe so where's the thread about that? Where's the outrage for Peyton dining with foreign royalty? I mean really leave the man alone, he can afford to go to these establishments and has every right to do it. I'm sure there were other athletes there on the same evening as him and yet that's not news worthy just like this isn't either.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I don't know, I love Pacman Jones... that ***** B crazy, poppin caps, layin' down tracks, intercept your pass, all around P I M P! Goodell, let our homeboy back in the league, somebody's got to put tom brady in his place!

WORD!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Why is this even news? I mean are we in such a deprived sports environment that Adam Jones going to a strip club 3 weeks ago is a topic of sports conversation? I mean Peyton Manning was at a dinner the other day at the White House for the Queen of England I believe so where's the thread about that? Where's the outrage for Peyton dining with foreign royalty? I mean really leave the man alone, he can afford to go to these establishments and has every right to do it. I'm sure there were other athletes there on the same evening as him and yet that's not news worthy just like this isn't either.
                    When you've been banned from the NFL for a year and your future as a freeman is in question because of an event at a strip club, you'd probably think going to another one before a meeting with the league commisioner is a bad idea.

Would you wear this to court if you were on trial for prostituting women?

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                      I don't know, I love Pacman Jones... that ***** B crazy, poppin caps, layin' down tracks, intercept your pass, all around P I M P! Goodell, let our homeboy back in the league, somebody's got to put tom brady in his place!

WORD!
                      He stay fly, no lie, you know this, BALLLLLINNNN'!!!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        When you've been banned from the NFL for a year and your future as a freeman is in question because of an event at a strip club, you'd probably think going to another one before a meeting with the league commisioner is a bad idea.

Would you wear this to court if you were on trial for prostituting women?
                        Only if I had a bottle of baby powder in my pocket for slapping purposes.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          He stay fly, no lie, you know this, BALLLLLINNNN'!!!

Comment

Not a big deal....
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

The guy clearly has the IQ of a rock.

Comment

I'm sorry...it became a sin to go to the strip club the night before a meeting um...when?

Does no one see anything wrong with the media actually making something out of this?

Does no one think it's kind of pathetic that this guys is being ripped apart AGAIN because he went to the STRIP CLUB? Why? Cause he had an important meeting the next day? Do you know what he did at this club that makes this move so vile?

Anyway, have fun on your high horses. It must be fun to be able to judge someone with so little info.

Nothing even happened...but all of us know 'ol Pac Man...there was DEFINITELY something evil happening that night.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information