Pacman Jones - Unbelievable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moses View Post
    How is wearing a pimp suit immoral? Oh, and we're been making the argument that what he did was IDIOTIC.
    No, but being a pimp sure is illegal. He hasn't been charged with anything in the strip club incident. Ok, I'll admit, that may have been a bad example...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
      I'm sorry...it became a sin to go to the strip club the night before a meeting um...when?

Does no one see anything wrong with the media actually making something out of this?

Does no one think it's kind of pathetic that this guys is being ripped apart AGAIN because he went to the STRIP CLUB? Why? Cause he had an important meeting the next day? Do you know what he did at this club that makes this move so vile?

Anyway, have fun on your high horses. It must be fun to be able to judge someone with so little info.

Nothing even happened...but all of us know 'ol Pac Man...there was DEFINITELY something evil happening that night.
      this makes the assumption that going to the strip club is wrong, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

the problem isn't the strip club, it's how he handles himself when he is IN the strip club.

as long as he isn't "making it rain" or anything crazy like that, he will be fine. I mean for crying out loud, the kid is my age (23)... who are you to tell him he can't enjoy the company of beautiful women.

people are making a bigger deal out of all this than it really is. Out of all of pacman's incidents, I think ONE of them involved a strip club (like a 10 percent clip)

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
        The problem is that PacMan doesn't go to the high class ones. That is what led to his troubles in Vegas.

And what is he doing at a strip club in New York? New York/New Jersey have some of the ugliest women around.

yeah, that's a good point also... you have Scores, which is more of a gentlemen's club, then you have places like down here from I am (arkansas) like Platinum Plus, which is a sex shack.. couldn't be more different from one another.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
          No, but being a pimp sure is illegal. He hasn't been charged with anything in the strip club incident. Ok, I'll admit, that may have been a bad example...
          Right, and it was illegal for him to hit that stripper and it still remains to be seen in what way he was involved in the shooting that left a man paralyzed from the waist down.

Comment

Going to a strip club before meeting with a commissioner to discuss your actions from a previous strip club incident = dumb.

People defending this guy = dumber.

Call it what you want, but that was a bonehead move. And the fact that this thread is already several pages long means that there actually is interest in this news, which means the media is not so stupid after all for reporting it.

Comment

Originally posted by thebestest View Post
              Going to a strip club before meeting with a commissioner to discuss your actions from a previous strip club incident = dumb.

People defending this guy = dumber.

Call it what you want, but that was a bonehead move. And the fact that this thread is already several pages long means that there actually is interest in this news, which means the media is not so stupid after all for reporting it.
              HE DID NOTHING WRONG, WHY SHOULDN'T HE BE DEFENDED? Was what he did smart? No, of course not, but it isn't as dumb as many of you make it out to be. He is a 23 year old guy, the NFL should be thankful he didn't hire a hooker. The reason it is several pages long is the people like me who can give a damn if he went, but think it is hypocritical for others to be crucifying him for something that shouldn't matter in the slightest. That, and it is always fun to mock idiots(the people who tried to make analogies.)
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

ROFL, trouble just follows this guy.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/10177102

Titans' Jones pulled over for speeding Click here to find out more!
                NFL.com wire reports

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (May 11, 2007) -- Nashville police ticketed Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones for speeding four days before his meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to appeal his season-long suspension.

Jones was stopped at 12:45 a.m. on May 7 on Interstate 65 heading into downtown after an officer clocked him on radar at 79 mph in a 55 mph zone. He was driving the 2004 Cadillac XLT sportscar he bought at police auction last fall with "PAC-MAN" embroidered into the seats.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said Jones also was cited for not having a driver's license with him.

The cornerback was in New York today to meet with Goodell for the second time since April 3. The commissioner needed a week after the first hearing to suspend Jones for the 2007 season for conduct detrimental to the NFL. Jones called that penalty too harsh and appealed to Goodell for leniency.

Comment

the only guy in the NFL were speeding gets national headlines

Comment

Well he was going 25 over the limit. It's not so much that if this were, say Tom Brady it wouldn't be news. It wouldn't. But if PacMan is trying to clean up his image, he really shouldnt be speeding. He's a moron.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Doing 78 on I 65 is normal in non rush hour traffic LOL......

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Not to mention driving without his license?

Come on for a guy who needs to clean up his image, its obvious he is all talk and no substance.

He don't give a ****. Its pretty obvious

Comment

• Pacman told the Commish he had a self imposed midnight curfew. the speeding ticket proved he was out after midnight.

Comment

• Pacman doesn't "get it" yet because he probably thinks he can get it sorted out with an appeal and/or legal action against the NFL. I think it will hit him hard come week 1 of the regular season when he's sitting at home with the same suspension terms as stated before.

I don't give a crap what he does off the field as long as it doesn't effect his availability on it. While I still think any suspension should actually wait for the law, it's clear now the NFL are taking it into their own hands and that breaking the law isn't necessarily a requirement for suspension, so I think doing this the night before meeting with the commish is very stupid, if only for the fact that something could have happened yet again. Just because nothing did happen doesn't mean it wasn't stupid for taking that risk once again, the night before an important meeting at that.

Comment

• what an idiot.

Comment

• Pacman doesn't get it and I think many of his supporters don't get it either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information