Pacman Jones - Unbelievable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman Jones - Unbelievable

I just saw this on PTI. Pacman Jones apparently went to a strip club before his meeting with Goodell in New York. If he is stupid enough to do that...he simply doesn't belong in the league anymore. What goes through your mind when you do something like that?
    Last edited by Moses; 05-10-2007, 04:41 PM.

Strip clubs are illegal nowadays?

Comment

He won't see the age of 30.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Unless he did something wrong while there, I don't see the problem. It's not like it's illegal to go to a strip club. It's far from a good decision, but no big deal IMO.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

oh my gosh......
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
            Unless he did something wrong while there, I don't see the problem. It's not like it's illegal to go to a strip club. It's far from a good decision, but no big deal IMO.
            He did nothing illegal obviously. However, he's meeting with Goodell to talk about his suspension, future in the league, etc. which are all stemming from a strip club incident. How idiotic do you have to be to do this?

Comment

Heeeeeeee Is Soo Grounded!!!!!
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I don't think it's a big deal. Going to strip clubs is a right, not a privilege. It's entertainment. Of course, it's not the wisest decision, but he has no obligation to avoid these kinds of places. He has an obligation to behave responsibly and not injure or attack anyone else. Athletes can go wherever they need to go to blow off steam. I don't see it as a huge problem. In terms of making an impression on the commish, he's an idiot, but I don't think he has to avoid strip bars.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  I don't think it's a big deal. Going to strip clubs is a right, not a privilege. It's entertainment. Of course, it's not the wisest decision, but he has no obligation to avoid these kinds of places. He has an obligation to behave responsibly and not injure or attack anyone else. Athletes can go wherever they need to go to blow off steam. I don't see it as a huge problem. In terms of making an impression on the commish, he's an idiot, but I don't think he has to avoid strip bars.
                  He's been saying how he's a changed man, blah blah blah. Just associating yourself with a strip club at this point is simply idiotic. I honestly cannot believe somebody would do something like this. Talk about sending the wrong message.

Comment

Probably a bad decision considering what he had ahead of him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      He did nothing illegal obviously. However, he's meeting with Goodell to talk about his suspension, future in the league, etc. which are all stemming from a strip club incident. How idiotic do you have to be to do this?
                      His suspension had to do with his lack of notification regarding two arrests... the strip club incident wasn't his fault, he just made it rain, and some bouncers got shot, no big deal.

Comment

Scotty, once again great sig. i think i am in love. it is the upward flick of the tongue.

and unless he did something wrong i don't see anything wrong with him doing this. with his money he can go to a nice strip club and the nice strip clubs in NY have smokin' hot women dance at them......from what i hear.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Pacman isn't a changed man. He likes strippers, and he wants to be entertained. He has the money, and he's going to live his life. The suspension is a bit of a wakeup call, but I don't think he's going to be much different. The guy is not a role model, and he doesn't want to be.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                            His suspension had to do with his lack of notification regarding two arrests... the strip club incident wasn't his fault, he just made it rain, and some bouncers got shot, no big deal.
                            Playas gotta play.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

What better way to concentrate before the big meeting & interview than to relax your mind at a nice Gentleman's club.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information