AFC vs. NFC... Tougher Conference?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

NFC by a long shot.... (Just kidding, dear god what kind of question is this?!?!)

Comment

AFC, no doubt.

But I think in the playoffs, the NFC will have closer and more entertaining games. Not because there better, but because all the teams equally suck(mediocre).

Comment

AFC for sure who voted NFC?

Comment

This is like asking what is better the AL or the NL.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
              I think is is funny that someone from the NL won and it wasn't even the Mets.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by roughrider30
                Originally posted by snortie
                I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.

what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen
                It is humorous? It's parity.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I remember earlier in the season when people said the NFC was going to be better. I laughed at that and still am laughing. I don't see the NFC being as good for a long time.
                  easy reason why. Everyone overrated the Panthers. I may have been one of the FEW ppl who thought the Panthers were gonna be just above average while everyone on this board seemed to have them as title contenders. Anyways, a part of why the NFC has stubmled is also due to injuries. The GMen were REALLY good before all of those injuries. Eagles were still in the hunt when McNabb was healthy, etc. However, even then, it's not even close. AFC by a long shot.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by someone447
                    Originally posted by roughrider30

what evidence do you have for this statement. How can you say exactly what teams are going to be good in the future and which ones wont? especially with the parody in the NFL today. The NFC could just as easily become the domiant confrence in the next couple years as the AFC. Im not saying they will but there really is not way to tell what is going to happen
                    It is humorous? It's parity.
                    yea, yea i noticed that after i posted it. i was thinking no one would catch that. my bad

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                      Saints are good but i put em as overachievers.
                      *yawns* Yeah, we've overachieved to seven wins. And, currently tied with Dallas and Seattle for the second best record in the NFC. Yep.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                        So I say some1 from the NFC not named the Bears will win the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          So I say some1 from the NFC not named the Bears will win the super bowl.

Cards wont get far in the playoffs for 5 years. Weaver should leave now get outta there. Colorado Rockies will win the pennant most likely mmkay

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy
                            Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                            Saints are good but i put em as overachievers.
                            *yawns* Yeah, we've overachieved to seven wins. And, currently tied with Dallas and Seattle for the second best record in the NFC. Yep.
                            To be tied with the cowboys and the gods only proves that the saints are overachieving.

The AFC is the better conference, but not by as much as people think.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Or just a good football team, but whatever.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information