Ricky Williams tests positive AGAIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    this was he decision, any smoker will tell you how easy it is to quit, he made a choice & i'm not gonna judge him for it
    It's easy to break the habit, but it's not easy when your friends and people around you are doing it.
    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Of course he's a nice guy. Ever met a pothead who wasn't nice? Cause I haven't
      Hungry potheads are the nicest people of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        Of course he's a nice guy. Ever met a pothead who wasn't nice? Cause I haven't
        I've met plenty of potheads who aren't nice. In fact, one knocked me out about a week ago.

Comment

The idea that it is illegal to smoke pot is ridiculous. Also not being able to smoke weed and play football is just stupid. Korean Robinson can be a raging alcoholic but he can come back to play but ricky just likes sitting back and toking and he cant.... Stupid

Comment

its stupid..wtf ricky, you need to get your head on stright. the first football game i ever saw was a dolphins-bills game. I remeber it was snowing and he tore it up. i really like the guy.

Originally posted by mythbusta
            i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
            who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
              its stupid..wtf ricky, you need to get your head on stright. the first football game i ever saw was a dolphins-bills game. I remeber it was snowing and he tore it up. i really like the guy.
              It sucks, apparently he really doesnt like playing football. The dude should just take any money he has made buy himself a nice house out in the country buy a little hydro kit and make his home grown as a hobby. Unless he really F'ed up his finances, the dude never has to really work a day in his life and can just sit back and smoke an almost unlimited amount of weed. If thats not successful i dont know what is.

Comment

Atta boy Ricky. You're doing pot heads proud.

stephenson86

Comment

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Ricky and Pac-Man the classiest players in the NFL

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      Ricky and Pac-Man the classiest players in the NFL
                      To compare ricky williams to Pac-Man is an awful comparison. Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                        the only thing they have on common is the ganja.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                        who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81 View Post
                          I'm thinking the Social Anxiety Disorder is playing a much larger role in this than anyone realizes. No competent person, no matter how much they liked being high, would mess up this often.

He has millions of dollars just waiting for him, yet he can't put the pipe down? My God, it's pot, not crack.
                          Unless you have had mental issues, don't judge those that have. I would bet that you are completely correct. I don't know what it is like to be scared of people, but I can imagine that weed makes it much, much more bearable.
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                            They are two players on opposite ends of the spectrum but they are still individuals that make way too many bad choices

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

OMFG.....Jow stupid is this guy? All he has to do is lay of the pot. I know it's hard to break old habbits, but come on if you wanna get into the NFL you have to lay off all of that ****.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

OMFG.....Wow stupid is this guy? All he has to do is lay of the pot. I know it's hard to break old habbits, but come on if you wanna get into the NFL you have to lay off all of that ****.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information