X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Srry for the double post.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

To each his own, if he really wants to get back into the NFL, the choosing to smoke weed and fail this drug test was dumb, however we act like money is the sole motivation for people. If smoking weed makes this guy happy, and if he doesnt really like playing football as he has said in the past, he might be better off just chilling on the football for now.

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
        OMFG.....Wow stupid is this guy? All he has to do is lay of the pot. I know it's hard to break old habbits, but come on if you wanna get into the NFL you have to lay off all of that ****.
        Read my post almost directly above yours, and learn from it.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            Read my post almost directly above yours, and learn from it.
            Yes, but theres got to be other ways to deal with his problem besides smoking pot.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
              Unless you have had mental issues, don't judge those that have. I would bet that you are completely correct. I don't know what it is like to be scared of people, but I can imagine that weed makes it much, much more bearable.
              WTF? Who's judging? I never said he's a bad guy, I simply stated that his social anxiety disorder is most likely the culprit, rather than sheer stupidity.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81 View Post
                WTF? Who's judging? I never said he's a bad guy, I simply stated that his social anxiety disorder is most likely the culprit, rather than sheer stupidity.
                Nonono, I was saying you were right. That was directed to all the other people who make him out to be a villain. I probably should have put the second sentence I wrote first, and the first second.
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                  Yes, but theres got to be other ways to deal with his problem besides smoking pot.
                  Alcoholism, prescription drugs(which I am sure he has tried, since he got help for it at one time or another), mushrooms, acid, prescription pain pills. Or he could just deal with it. He has already said that football isn't important to him. So who are you to judge him?
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm going to blaze a blunt in honor of Ricky Williams later today.

Comment

i hope he made some good investments, at this rate he'll smoke himself into welfare

who woulda thought we'd be supporting ricky

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                        i hope he made some good investments, at this rate he'll smoke himself into welfare

who woulda thought we'd be supporting ricky
                        Pot isnt all that expensive, it would take some effort for him to smoke himself into welfare...

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                          Pot isnt all that expensive, it would take some effort for him to smoke himself into welfare...
                          Exactly. Compared to other drugs, weed is dirt cheap.

Consider that an eighth of good weed will cost you $40-60 ($ 80 being the absolute most, and the only time I've ever heard of an $80 eighth is the BOMB from the medical marijuana clinics). Compare that to an eighth of good coke, which will cost you at least $120.

Also, there's the fact that a coke high will last you twenty to forty minutes, and then your body is going to be fiending for more and more. Whereas, with some good weed, you can smoke a few bowls or a blunt and be high for hours.
                          Last edited by yourfavestoner; 05-11-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Blunted....

Do your thing, Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              Blunted....

Do your thing, Ricky.
                              Yadayadaholla?

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Just let the guy smoke he ain't tryin' to hurt anybody. Let's do a simple little analysis here. He was a beast in the NFL on weed and then he stopped smoking and went to the CFL, go figure. It's too bad it's come to this. Regardless of whose fault it is for coming this far, this guy was a BEAST.

Since I started watching football closely about 4 or 5 years ago (been watching in general for a lot longer) he was easily one of the most impressive I've seen.

1. LT
                                2.Ricky Williams
                                3.LJ
                                4.Ahman Green
                                5. Holmes or Barber
                                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information