The next TO (physically gifted WR)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next TO (physically gifted WR)

Braylon Edwards, he is a beast in these pics......

WEBSITE = http://braylonedwards.com/

go to his photo gallery and look under "casual1" and "casual2". ESPN did an article on him that leads you to believe this could be an amazing year for him. I can only imagine if he had a solid QB. Hes fully recovered from his injury now and if he could improve his hands (please get laser eye surjury) then he would be a very tough prospect to stop. This is his 3rd year so exspect some things.

ughhhhh Calvin Johnson?

Comment

Edwards really isn't even close to TO in terms of physical gifts IMO.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

kinda fruity imo

Comment

Dwayne Bowe is a phyisical specimen

Comment

I think Marques Colston isn't too far off. They aren't exactly the same but their playing styles are pretty similar.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

i don't get it??

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Quan is already a better and more productive version of TO with out the drama

Comment

Best physical specimens at WR in the NFL are....

1. Calvin Johnson
                  2. TO
                  3. Andre Johnson
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    Best physical specimens at WR in the NFL are....

1. Calvin Johnson
                    2. TO
                    3. Andre Johnson
                    yup and i would add marques colston at 4

braylon is a good reciever with great speed but isnt the physical prescence as these guys

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                      yup and i would add marques colston at 4

braylon is a good reciever with great speed but isnt the physical prescence as these guys
                      I always forget how big he is, isn;t he 6'4 230 if so then yeah he definitely gets #4.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Ya I kinda got the wrong point across. When I said phsical specimen, it really had no relation to football. Braylon definatly is gifted, but nowhere near the category of some of the other guys. I just ment looking at pictures and willing to bet your life theres more then protein shakes in his system.

Comment

Marques Colston is not a physical specimen guys. Hes big, but he's also slow for his position.

He makes up for it with his size, hands, and precise route running. If he was a freak, he wouldn't last until the 7th round. Period. Doesn't matter what his coach said about him, or what school he went to. He wouldve been taken earlier.

Comment

how is Matt Jones not on the list of physical specimens

6'6
                            4.41 - 40
                            40" - Vertical

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Marques Colston is not a physical specimen guys. Hes big, but he's also slow for his position.

He makes up for it with his size, hands, and precise route running. If he was a freak, he wouldn't last until the 7th round. Period. Doesn't matter what his coach said about him, or what school he went to. He wouldve been taken earlier.
                              He definitely is not "slow".. you can ask Carolina's secondary about that. When he beats them for an 86 yard TD in a prevent Defense especially designed to stop that kind of play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EU8nZJroOc

I don't remember his exact combine times but I'm pretty sure he runs in the 4.4 range (when his ankle was healthy) which is good for a receiver that's 6'4, 230 lbs. The reason he lasted until round 7 was because he was from Hofstra, and some his coaches weren't particularly enthusiastic of him coming out.
                              Last edited by Auron; 05-11-2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information