Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      Patriots- 12-4
      Jets- 9-7
      Bills- 8-8
      Dolphins- 3-13
      3-13?

ROFLMAO

Comment

I like the BIlls more than the Jets actually. Just a feeling and my man love for Losman.

Comment

I'll go out and say the Bills are no worse than an 8-8 team.

Comment

Can moss bringing back his A game or even B game. I haven't seen either in 3 years. Can Stallworth not tweak a hammy every two minutes. NO IF this or thats, these guys havent done jack in the last year.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Patriots - 10-6
              Bills 10-6
              Jets 9-7
              Miami- 6-10
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                Patriots may be stacked on paper, but I am not ready to "Crown their ass" yet. People said the same thing about the Dolphins last year around this time. They really didn't have that great of a draft either; regardless of how that will impact them this year.
                The Dolphins weren't 12-4 and a few plays from the Super Bowl the previous year, and weren't three time Super Bowl champions in recent history either. I'm going to go out on a limb and say your analogy doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  The Dolphins weren't 12-4 and a few plays from the Super Bowl the previous year, and weren't three time Super Bowl champions in recent history either. I'm going to go out on a limb and say your analogy doesn't work...
                  Most times superbowl preseason picks aren't even close. People "experts" from magazines such as SI or ESPN picked last years superbowl match up to be the Dolphins and the Panthers. Before that I am pretty sure ESPN said it would be a Patriots and Eagles repeat.

Speculating these kind of things is fine. Making predictions at this point in the year is fine also. I'm just saying regardless of past history these few year, and being a Jets fan, I think they might not even win the AFC East.

Comment

Pats: 15-1
                    Jets: 9-7
                    Dolphins: 6-10
                    Bills: 5-11

The only game I see the pats losing is the colts matchup or the early chargers grudge match. There is just simply too much talent and with such great coaching, the only team that will beat the pats, is their own.

The Jets are a solid team.... But all they can hope for is a wildcard at best, they don't have the talent to make a deep run, and Bellichick still outcoaches the Mangenius for now.

The Dolphins, I don't know what to make of them, I think they will be sub-par, and lose a lot of games they could win. The lack of a QB is going to hurt these guys a lot. If injuries stack up, ouch these guys are a top 5 draft pick winner.

The Bills are in complete rebuilding mode. They know this and anyone with half a brain does too. They are probably aiming for a Top 15 draft pick at best this year. Don't expect anything more than 7 wins, which would be a great accomplishment for them in my mind.

Comment

Most times superbowl preseason picks aren't even close. People "experts" from magazines such as SI or ESPN picked last years superbowl match up to be the Dolphins and the Panthers. Before that I am pretty sure ESPN said it would be a Patriots and Eagles repeat.
                      Thats stupid. A lot of people picked the Colts preseason to win the superbowl. Why? They are extremely talented, and well coached. A lot of people thought they were due. Especially with the pats dynasty having a blip in the radar. Most preseason AFC picks I saw were Indy or San Diego.

Comment

I think Pennington is going to have a really good season if he can healthy. The Jets also now at least on paper have a run game, something that was absent last year (many occasions the Jets resorted to QB sneaking with Pennington to get 3 yards, not even kidding).

Comment

Originally posted by amazingdonnie View Post
                          Pats: 15-1
                          Jets: 9-7
                          Dolphins: 6-10
                          Bills: 5-11

The only game I see the pats losing is the colts matchup or the early chargers grudge match. There is just simply too much talent and with such great coaching, the only team that will beat the pats, is their own.

The Jets are a solid team.... But all they can hope for is a wildcard at best, they don't have the talent to make a deep run, and Bellichick still outcoaches the Mangenius for now.

The Dolphins, I don't know what to make of them, I think they will be sub-par, and lose a lot of games they could win. The lack of a QB is going to hurt these guys a lot. If injuries stack up, ouch these guys are a top 5 draft pick winner.

The Bills are in complete rebuilding mode. They know this and anyone with half a brain does too. They are probably aiming for a Top 15 draft pick at best this year. Don't expect anything more than 7 wins, which would be a great accomplishment for them in my mind.
                          Due to injuries and underperforming last year, our RB and LB, seen as two of our biggest losses, can actually be better this year. Even losing Nate, our pass defense was top 10 last year and might not be as troubled as some think (not saying I don't have my worries there). While we'll have some new young starters, I don't think we should regress really. Losman and the offense could have a fine year. Our coaches are nothing to overlook either, they can certainly make some things happen. I don't see us as the cellar team, or to be discounted from the 2nd spot.

Comment

Who is going to be the starting QB for the Dolphins?

Comment

Who is going to be the starting QB for the Dolphins?
                              Bring on the Cleo era!! woot!

is daunte healthy yet? Are they getting trent green? It all depends on these questions

Originally posted by mythbusta
                              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                              who dey?

Comment

i hope we dont get trent green...he is old and while i kno for the past few years he has put up some of the best numbers in the league, he didnt play very well after his injury last year. id rather take my chance with a 30 y/o dante then a 30 y/o trent

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information