No announcement yet.

Top 5 Safety tandems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when people make threads simply to praise there own teams.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      Reed and Landry are definatly number 1. Sean JOnes and Brodney Pool are better than a bunch of those tandems.
      100% percent agreed. Landry and Taylor are suspect in deep coverage and both look to hit.

Reed and the other Landry complement each other perfectly and are a member of the best D, so it goes to them.

Comment

Where are Lynch and Ferguson? #32 yeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          The Bills have potential, if Whitner and Simpson continue to mature.
          Agreed. I think they have the potential to be the best tandem in the league, even better than the potential that Taylor/Landry has.

Obviously, this answer is Roman Harper & Josh Bullocks, though. DUH!
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Not to be a Homer but Vikings are good with Sharper and Dwight Smith and even are Back ups arent bad with Doss and Tank Williams.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Anthony Smith and Troy Polamalu Please... at least #2 or #3.. I'll give you Reed and Landry for now, because Landry has proven more than Smith..

But Watch Smith this year.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Washington shouldnt be #1.Laron Landry hasnt played a down in the NFL yet.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Reed & Landry are the clear cut number 1

then its a toss up between alot of others

Comment

Reed and Landry is crazy..

Eagles arn't to bad either :)
                    Considine put 20- lbs of muscle on for the SS role and Dawkins is the best in the leauge
                    Last edited by LitoSheppard; 05-12-2007, 01:20 AM.

^ bantx
                    Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                    **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                    Originally posted by Jughead10
                    I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

Kerry Rhodes and Erik Coleman deserve mention. Rhodes is close to elite and Coleman is above average.

Comment

Bills have a ton of potential...........Whitner and Simposon were both quite good.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I like Rhodes and Coleman of the Jets a lot. Then Brodney Poole and Sean Jones are a good young tandem as well. I don't think you can include rookies in this. Huff and Shweigert(sp?) were solid last year, but probably not top 5. I'm interested to see how Terrence Holt works out in Arizona cause that would be a good group right there. Jared Page and Bernard Pollard could also be pretty good. Same with Whitner and Simpson in Buffalo. There are a lot of really good young safties, especially out of last year's class. Dawkins and Considine, Reed and Landry. Williams and Hamlin are great for the run, but I wouldn't like them teamed up against the pass. I like Archuleta and Mike Brown together.

Comment

Glen Earl and CC Brown for sure, now those two are intimidating.

Comment

Adam Archuletta flat out sucks.....
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                                Glen Earl and CC Brown for sure, now those two are intimidating.
                                lol, that was great.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information