NFC West Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
    St. Louis and the Niners have had a nice rivalry going dating back to the days when the Rams played in LA.
    Thank you. SI.com's 8th ranked NFL rivalry.

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    the fact that a different team has won the division every year since it was created except with Seattle the last 2 years
    You say that as if it's a bad thing. It just means the division is open for any of the four teams every year, which should be more appealing to fans. I'd much rather have that scenario than be in a situation where you basically have an idea in June of which team or maybe two teams will be vying for the top of the division.

Comment

Okay, so this thread has stalled a bit, so let us examine what has the city of Seattle and the state of Washington given to the world. The answer:nothing, abosolutly nothing. They give us a worthless baseball and football franchise and a basketball franchise that doesn't even want to be there. The only thing Washington has given us is the movie Black Sheep, so u know what, here is a solution to the national debt. Sell Washinton to Canada, so the Seahawks can still exist and we don't have to hear about them in the icy country that is wonderful Canada. And that scrubb ass ***** Josh Brown is out of the country. So that is my solution as the next president of the US. Thank u and God Bless America, which Washington is longer apart of. This would also get rid of Tubby.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        Okay, so this thread has stalled a bit, so let us examine what has the city of Seattle and the state of Washington given to the world. The answer:nothing, abosolutly nothing. They give us a worthless baseball and football franchise and a basketball franchise that doesn't even want to be there. The only thing Washington has given us is the movie Black Sheep, so u know what, here is a solution to the national debt. Sell Washinton to Canada, so the Seahawks can still exist and we don't have to hear about them in the icy country that is wonderful Canada. And that scrubb ass ***** Josh Brown is out of the country. So that is my solution as the next president of the US. Thank u and God Bless America, which Washington is longer apart of. This would also get rid of Tubby.
        i havent laughed thia hrd i na while, + rep...

Originally posted by mythbusta
        i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
        who dey?

Comment

better idea, stage a fake invasion of Washington by Canada & then take over the entire country in retaliation

Comment

better idea, stage a fake invasion of Washington by Canada & then take over the entire country in retaliation
            But that doesn't get the awesome country of the U.S. money.

Comment

But that doesn't get the awesome country of the U.S. money.
              yes, and another war would put us even more into debt, even if it would be easily won. i think we should stick with the first idea. ill never forgive seattlw for starting the grunge music crap.

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

the fact that a different team has won the division every year since it was created except with Seattle the last 2 years
                3 years, actually.

2002- San Francisco
                2003- St. Louis
                2004- Seattle
                2005- Seattle
                2006- Seattle
                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

I petitioned the U.S. government about my plan a couple weeks ago. And they told me they already thought Washington was in Canada, so they are discussing.

Comment

Or Egypt, or South Alaska.
                    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Adam Carriker = St. Louis Rams Defense: 0 TD allowed

Comment

Its 10x better than that crap the Bears play in. I mean the Lions and Vikings, YUCK!
                        At least we've got a good team in our division.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Btw, would anyone care if the city of Seattle was blasted off the map?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

i actually just used scissor to remove it, but if ya got the equipment go ahead

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              Btw, would anyone care if the city of Seattle was blasted off the map?
                              I wouldn't object to it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Well the thing about the NFC West is that their isn't the rivalries that have been going on forever like the NFC North or the NFC

i mean Arizona's biggest rival is probably Dallas, San Fran is Oakland, Seattle is Denver, & im not sure about the Rams & the fact that a different team has won the division every year since it was created except with Seattle the last 2 years
                                Division Championships (17)
                                NFC West: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2002

hmm........
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_49ers

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information