NFC West Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    Well the thing about the NFC West is that their isn't the rivalries that have been going on forever like the NFC North or the NFC

i mean Arizona's biggest rival is probably Dallas, San Fran is Oakland, Seattle is Denver, & im not sure about the Rams & the fact that a different team has won the division every year since it was created except with Seattle the last 2 years
    I would say that St. Louis and San Fran are big rivals but i think Seattle and St. Louis are the new big time rivals in the NFC west cuz when i went to the Rams game in the Edwards Jones Dome there were a couple of drunk Seattle fans talkin crap say that all Rams fans are pussys and challenged any rams fan to a fight and onw guy sitting two rows in front of him punches him in the square in the face and he knocked him the **** out! he didnt say 1 word or any of the other Seattle fans but every1 applauded the Ram fan who hit him when he got out.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      I would say that St. Louis and San Fran are big rivals but i think Seattle and St. Louis are the new big time rivals in the NFC west cuz when i went to the Rams game in the Edwards Jones Dome there were a couple of drunk Seattle fans talkin crap say that all Rams fans are pussys and challenged any rams fan to a fight and onw guy sitting two rows in front of him punches him in the square in the face and he knocked him the **** out! he didnt say 1 word or any of the other Seattle fans but every1 applauded the Ram fan who hit him when he got out.
      Right, so rivalies are now based on when fans fight each other or talk crap about the other team because that doesn't happen at every stadium. Good reasoning.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Frisco-9ers View Post
        Division Championships (17)
        NFC West: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2002

hmm........
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_49ers

that was a completely different division, after the Texans were added all of the divisions were rearranged, the Cards used to be in the NFC East and the Seahawks were in the AFC west

i believe the 49ers were playing the falcons, rams, & panthers?
        Last edited by fenikz; 05-13-2007, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen View Post
          Right, so rivalies are now based on when fans fight each other or talk crap about the other team because that doesn't happen at every stadium. Good reasoning.
          yea i kinda went off track there just remember that for some reason it gave me a chuckle

Comment

that was a completely different division, after the Texans were added all of the divisions were rearranged, the Cards used to be in the NFC East and the Seahawks were in the AFC west

And the Saints were in the old NFC West as well.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              Okay, so this thread has stalled a bit, so let us examine what has the city of Seattle and the state of Washington given to the world. The answer:nothing, abosolutly nothing. They give us a worthless baseball and football franchise and a basketball franchise that doesn't even want to be there. The only thing Washington has given us is the movie Black Sheep, so u know what, here is a solution to the national debt. Sell Washinton to Canada, so the Seahawks can still exist and we don't have to hear about them in the icy country that is wonderful Canada. And that scrubb ass ***** Josh Brown is out of the country. So that is my solution as the next president of the US. Thank u and God Bless America, which Washington is longer apart of. This would also get rid of Tubby.
              Seattle gave the world grunge rock. Much better than anything St. Louis has ever done.

On the topic of football, SF will only do well if all the pieces fall into place (which can be said about every team in the NFL), the Cards are still the cards, and the rams are still the rams. There is no competition.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

the seahawks are who though they were, and we let them get away

btw cards division champs last year

Comment

Seattle has won the division 3 times in a row...
                  NFC West: 2004, 2005, 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Seahawks

Comment

Should be a really interesting division this year. All about the runningbacks.

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

Originally posted by High Roller View Post
                      Should be a really interesting division this year. All about the runningbacks.
                      I think the Cardinals are all about Leinart, Boldin, and Fitzgerald.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        I think the Cardinals are all about Leinart, Boldin, and Fitzgerald.
                        True but they did well last year while Edge was avging under 4 YPC. If he can be productive, which I hope not, they can be scary.

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

This thread reminded me of this picture.

"Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                            Seattle gave the world grunge rock. Much better than anything St. Louis has ever done.

On the topic of football, SF will only do well if all the pieces fall into place (which can be said about every team in the NFL), the Cards are still the cards, and the rams are still the rams. There is no competition.
                            Ummm, besides Blues music, The Spirit of St. Louis (find out what it is if you don't know), Nelly and the Luncatics, Ozzie Smith, Stan the Man, Bob Gibson, Pujols, Brett Hull, The Louis and Clark Expedition, 1904 Olympics, The Oregon Trail, Maya Angelou, Busch Beer, Jack Buck and Harry Carey (Yes he came from St.Louis), Redd Foxx, Jenna Fischer from The Office, Ryan Howard, Kellen Winslow Sr, Randy Orton.................yes besides those things any more that kick the living crap out of grunge rock, St. Louis doesn't have anything better.

And as for that 2004 "Division Title", that is a pretty weak division title seeing as the Rams beat the Seahawks three times that year, I mean technically the Seahawks won the division, but really, who ruled that division???

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

So I went to Seattle last year (I was on my way back from a Canada vacation) and there was nothing but that Space Pin thing. Pretty boring place.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                                Jenna Fischer from The Office
                                And really, shouldn't that be enough to win anyone over?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information