No announcement yet.

NFC West Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So message of this thread: SEATTLE SUCKS!

Comment

The NFC South and East laugh at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        The NFC South and East laugh at you.
        Yeah, but thats not fair we have the Cardinals who just suck and we got the Seahawks who no one cares about. So its no fair. The South have the Saints, America's Favorites, Michael Vick, a porrenial contender in Carolina. And Tampa, well, I guess u have nice weather. In the east, every division game is a bloody rivalry.

Comment

Jeff Wilkins is better than Josh Brown, and so is whoever the 49ers and Cardinals kicker is too.

1. Jeff Wilkins
          2. San Fran's Kicker
          3. Arizona's Kicker
          4. Our Backup
          T-5. Arizona's Backup
          T-5. Josh Brown

JOSH BROWN SUCKS!

Comment

The Rams must suck pretty bad then, since Josh Brown beat them twice last year.
            "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
              The Rams must suck pretty bad then, since Josh Brown beat them twice last year.
              We have the 32nd best defense in the league. Hell, I think the Frankfurt Galaxy of NFL Euorpa have a better defense than us.

Comment

My picks as of now -

1. St. Louis Rams

Is this a great team? No. But this could be a good team. The offense should be one of the best, particularly if the OL improves. There's a lot of pieces for Olson (and Linehan), and Bulger's steadiness should maximize it. Defensively, I see a lot to like. Carriker's discipline should help inside, so if they could get Wroten going, there should be options. Hall should help off the edges. The secondary should be improved a bit. Improved DT play will help a lot on that D, and I like this squad.

2. Seattle Seahawks

Nothing really against the Seahawks, I just like the Rams a bit better. Can they get strong intermediate play from their TE's to match up with their guys outside? Will Shaun stay healthy for the whole year? The secondary depth is better, but the corner options go into the year with a question mark. But the key is arguably the play up front. Will Kerney stay healthy, and will Tubbs be there? IMO, Tubbs is the key to that defense, even if he is in a rotation. The reports of him being in shape have to be a positive sign, though.

3. San Francisco 49ers

I like the Niners. A lot. A lot of good young talent. It's a division that has gotten better, though. Losing Norv Turner was a big blow. Will the offense continue to click? That's a lot of savvy and experience that's lost. Will a lead receiver step up and/or Vernon Davis improve? What's the makeup of the OL? Can they increase the defensive pressure to protect against a vertical attack, as I still wonder about the safety play for this upcoming season?

4. Arizona Cardinals

Like SF, I like this team, it's just, I'm not sure if they are there yet. I love Russ Grimm, so I have blind faith that the OL should be fine ... but ... it's not as if the talent on the OL jumps outs at you. Can the run game get better? Edge isn't getting any younger. How will Leinart do with a new system? Can they get consistent production out of Johnson again and/or improved production from the TE? The bigger questions, though, are on defense, due to all the talk about a hybrid scheme. I just wonder if they have the personnel to jump around. They need consistent anchoring inside, even in the 4-3. Will another LB step up? Hood/Holt are nice and gave them draft flexibility, but they aren't great, and overall CB improvement is needed.

I could, in all honesty, see any of these 4 teams win the division.

Comment

Toonster picked us to win the division, we are winning the division period. And we are gonna beat the Buffalo Bills 30-28 on a last second field goal by Jeff Wilkins in Miami to win super bowl 42.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                    Toonster picked us to win the division, we are winning the division period. And we are gonna beat the Buffalo Bills 30-28 on a last second field goal by Jeff Wilkins in Miami to win super bowl 42.
                    MONEY!! $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      We must get you some help Son
                      Last edited by Shiver; 06-07-2007, 11:55 PM.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post

We must get you some help Son
                        I've been to some, they are helping.
                        Last edited by Shiver; 06-07-2007, 11:55 PM.

Comment

1. 49ers
                          2. Rams
                          3. Cards
                          4. Seahawks

yup... thats what I'm calling.
                          Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief49er View Post
                            1. 49ers
                            2. Rams
                            3. Cards
                            4. Seahawks

yup... thats what I'm calling.
                            I can handle that.

Comment

Seahawks - 11-5 (NFC/Superbowl Champs)
                              Rams - 9-7
                              49ers - 8-8
                              Cardinals - 7-9

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

Originally posted by 23trufant View Post
                                Seahawks - 11-5 (NFC/Superbowl Champs)
                                Rams - 9-7
                                49ers - 8-8
                                Cardinals - 7-9
                                AHAHAHA. My thoughts on that list mirror my thoughts on Yodachu's predictions, but I can't post the same response because apparently that promotes illegal activity! This is going to be one hell of a division battle this year.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information