NFC West Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    Toonster picked us to win the division, we are winning the division period. And we are gonna beat the Buffalo Bills 30-28 on a last second field goal by Jeff Wilkins in Miami to win super bowl 42.

I'd probably die from laughter if Josh Brown was traded to the BIlls and he kicked the game winner to beat your team.

Comment

Seahawks: 12-4
      Rams: 8-8
      49ers: 6-10
      Cards: 5-11

Sig by rainbeaukid2
      Originally posted by yodachu
      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Every year there's a new team in the NFC West that's picked to win for some reason.

I don't buy it, I'm going with Seattle again because its still the most talented, most well coached team in the divison.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
          Seahawks: 12-4
          Rams: 8-8
          49ers: 6-10
          Cards: 5-11
          that's pretty homeristic

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            I'd probably die from laughter if Josh Brown was traded to the BIlls and he kicked the game winner to beat your team.
            I would jump off a bridge if that happened

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
              that's pretty homeristic
              This entire thread is pure homer, I just thought I'd pitch in.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                This entire thread is pure homer, I just thought I'd pitch in.
                ok then, in that case.

niners 13-3
                seahawks 4-12
                rams 2-12
                cards 1-15

Comment

ok then, in that case.

niners 13-3
                  seahawks 4-12
                  rams 2-12
                  cards 1-15
                  Come on man! How are we going to lose 3 games?
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                    baltimore, new orleans, and cinci are iffy, so that record is worst case scenario

Comment

Alright, well I guess I'm done trying to save Niners and Cardinals fans some embarassment and disappointment. Sure they appear to be headed in the right direction, but come on people. Alex Smith had an insane improvement last year, and you know where that insane improvement catapulted him to, 22nd in QB rating. People need to slow their roll before talking like he is gonna be Carson Palmer or Peyton. As for the Cardinals, I said last year that simply being the Cardinals is a good enough reason to say they will suck. People said I was ridiculous last year, and look what happened, the Cardinals sucked. If you want a reason though, the main one is the O-line, or lack thereof.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Fine then.....

Rams 6-10 :)
                        Cardinals 3-12-1*
                        49ers 2-13-1**
                        Seahawks 0-16

*-2 wins against the Seahawks and 1 against the Niners and a tie against the Niners.

**-2 wins against the Seahawks and a tie against the Cardinals.

:)-6 wins against the division.

Comment

baltimore, new orleans, and cinci are iffy, so that record is worst case scenario
                          No offense but you guys don't stand a chance against Carolina or Atlanta if they've got Vick either.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                            Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            No offense but you guys don't stand a chance against Carolina or Atlanta if they've got Vick either.
                            No offense taken since the joke apparently is on you. We just screw around with sarcasm in the NFC West thread. Now go take your serious takes back to the NFC South thread and tell everyone how we all agreed that Carolina would go 0-16 this year.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                              Alright, well I guess I'm done trying to save Niners and Cardinals fans some embarassment and disappointment. Sure they appear to be headed in the right direction, but come on people. Alex Smith had an insane improvement last year, and you know where that insane improvement catapulted him to, 22nd in QB rating. People need to slow their roll before talking like he is gonna be Carson Palmer or Peyton.
                              No one's saying he's going to be Carson or Peyton in 07. But you make a good point, he really developed a lot in 06. Moreover, he kept getting better as the year went on with some really good play down the stretch (against Denver and Seattle most notably). So why, exactly, is his "insane" development going to necessarily stop? True, Norv is now with the Chargers, but I don't think Alex's development in his second year was entirely based on Norv's presence. Sure, it helped, but a lot of it was due to his second year taking snaps under center and familiarity with the speed of the game/the pro style of offense.

We're not saying he's going to be great-- we're saying we expect him to improve, again, along with a lot of the other young players (Vernon Davis, Manny Lawson, young OL Snyder and Baas, etc.) and that this, coupled with free agent additions, is going to be enough to get the Niners 2-3 more wins this year, putting them in the 9-7 or 10-6 range.

Comment

Niners 10-6 - Good coaching combined with improved personnel, we're done rebuilding. There ready to take the next step.

Seahawks 9-7- Will be in a pretty close race with the Niners also season, I think the fall just short and get a wildcard spot.

Rams 7-9- Who can't run on there defense? - Overrated

Cards 5-11- Same old Cardinals until proven other wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information