NFC West Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC West Thread

Ah ****, no one gives a damn about it, I just was felling left out. GO RAMS!

Most exciting division in football this year? Yes, me thinks.
    Two playoff teams this year, and holds a key component (the losing team) to the Bills-Rams Super Bowl.

Comment

Hahaha Yodachu I'm sure you Tubby and Hawkeyefan will have a stimulating discussion.

Comment

Cards, Rams, Seahawks, and 49ers. Yuck. Competative, yes. Good, no. Should be exciting to see these teams go at it though considering they're all pretty much on the same level, although Settle is still probably the class of that division.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Should be a fairly competitive division. Is this finally the year when the Arizona Cardinal hype becomes reality, or will we once again see them crumble in the face of high expectations? Will the San Francisco 49ers return to glory behind the tough running of Frank Gore, or will teams force Alex Smith to continue to step up as a quarterback to win games? Have the Seattle Seahawks put some of last year's stumbles behind them, or have they not done enough to stay ahead of the pack? And finally, will the St. Louis Rams see a revival of the Greatest Show on Turf due to the addition of numerous offensive weapons, or will their defense still haunt them and prevent them from ultimate success? Lots of good storylines in the West...

Comment

Rams: All about the run defense-- how much will Draft and Carriker help?

49ers: All about Alex Smith and Frank Gore. If Smith keeps improving and Gore stays healthy, the offense will be tough to stop.

Seahawks: All about the OL and health of key players (Alexander and Hasselbeck). Self explanatory really.

Cardinals: All about the coaches-- if and when they turn around the losing culture in Arizona (and fix the OL), the Cardinals will have the talent to win a lot of games.

Comment

If this thread gets a 10th of the posts in the NFC east thread it will be a miracle. I guess it just isn't a fashionable/rival filled division.

It pains me to say, but I think San Fran might be the favourites this year. I think the Cards - 49ers monday night game to begin the season could be very important. We have had your number recently and need a good start to the season.
              Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
              #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

Well the thing about the NFC West is that their isn't the rivalries that have been going on forever like the NFC North or the NFC

i mean Arizona's biggest rival is probably Dallas, San Fran is Oakland, Seattle is Denver, & im not sure about the Rams & the fact that a different team has won the division every year since it was created except with Seattle the last 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Cards, Rams, Seahawks, and 49ers. Yuck. Competative, yes. Good, no. Should be exciting to see these teams go at it though considering they're all pretty much on the same level, although Settle is still probably the class of that division.
                  Its 10x better than that crap the Bears play in. I mean the Lions and Vikings, YUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                    Its 10x better than that crap the Bears play in. I mean the Lions and Vikings, YUCK!
                    Watch it Yoda. I know when you are talking trash about the Vikings. Don't make me retaliate.

Comment

St. Louis and the Niners have had a nice rivalry going dating back to the days when the Rams played in LA. But yeah, other than that, no real old school rivalries. Seahawks and Rams are building a nice new one though.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                        Watch it Yoda. I know when you are talking trash about the Vikings. Don't make me retaliate.
                        At least the Rams have won a super bowl.

Comment

At least the Rams have won a super bowl.
                          At least the Vikings have.......At least the Vikings have.........Screw it, I got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            At least the Vikings have.......At least the Vikings have.........Screw it, I got nothing.
                            At least St. Louis has an arch. At least St. Louis doesn't have fun boats.

Comment

At least St. Louis has an arch. At least St. Louis doesn't have fun boats.
                              Yeah, the Vikings are so awesome that we have sex on water. Your silly Rams only have sex on land.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information