Ricky Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams

Im just wondering what everyone thinks about Ricky?, where he'll end up playing this year, will he play?

I feel Ricky was torn apart unfairly by the media. He'll likely end up back in the CFL again.

Comment

This guy 30, it looks like Maimi will cut him becuase they drafted Brooker.

Comment

He was doing good in CFL, my guess is they either trade him or release him.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

i think that he is done, no body is going to take a chance on a 30 year old running back especilly with the new policies.

Comment

Ricky can be a hell of a talent but unfortunately his drug use and history will always haunt him.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Rickey Williams is a guy who hasn't found himself and what he wants with life yet.

He is obvious a very intelligent person with interests beyond football. Any interveiw will verify that. He doesn't come across like a thug like some players. Ricky doesn't know what Ricky wants.

Comment

ricky probably won't ever be a premiere back in this league again. he loves drugs more than football, and for that he is where he is today. he will most likely be released as opposed to being traded.

Comment

Originally posted by bryanGENE View Post
                  ricky probably won't ever be a premiere back in this league again. he loves drugs more than football, and for that he is where he is today. he will most likely be released as opposed to being traded.

"he loves drugs more than football" its Pot.. its not something bad for you, like coke, alcohol, or a McDonalds value meal. Its just pot

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                    "he loves drugs more than football" its Pot.. its not something bad for you, like coke, alcohol, or a McDonalds value meal. Its just pot
                    last time i checked pot was considered a drug and illegal. maybe it's just me. you must smoke pot to say that. i lived w/ 3 stoners in college who prob have the same views you're about to give.

Comment

Originally posted by bryanGENE View Post
                      last time i checked pot was considered a drug and illegal. maybe it's just me. you must smoke pot to say that. i lived w/ 3 stoners in college who prob have the same views you're about to give.
                      Driving 5 miles over the speed limit is illegal too and you do it all the time, yet i can go out and get plastered and be legal. If you want to get into a scientific debate every one of those things i mentioned is way worse for you than Pot. Let me throw in Caffeine (WHICH IS A DRUG) that is in the soda you are most likely drinking right now, it gives you a high and people have actually died from. Remember Marijuana was banned in 1937 by the same christian fundy groups that got alcohol banned during the same period, The US constitution is written on hemp for "christ sake".

Comment

Pot is considered a drug, but you can't stop ppl from smoking it. t's just like you said drving 5 miles over the speed limit. No matter what you do you can't stop ppl from using it.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                          Pot is considered a drug, but you can't stop ppl from smoking it. t's just like you said drving 5 miles over the speed limit. No matter what you do you can't stop ppl from using it.
                          It is only considered bad because some people with a stick up their A** said that their magical sky person doesnt like it. Which statement has been uttered more "My husband came home stoned and beat me" or "my husband came home drunk and beat me"

Basically i am saying that Ricky Williams is no Korean Robinson, or even Shaun "i would eat wendy's stackers every day" Andrews... when it comes to harming his body or putting himself in risk

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                            He was doing good in CFL, my guess is they either trade him or release him.
                            No he wasn't.

stephenson86

Comment

ummm....

If Ricky Williams truly wanted to come back the NFL he would have done it. Ricky is a different breed and I think he is pretty tired of the limelight of the NFL and the media attention that goes with it. He isn't addicted to crack, on steroids, or beating up women so give the guy a break. He probably doesn't even smoke pot that much, he just doesn't want to play in the NFL anymore. From his actions it appears he just wants to finish off his career in the CFL and than retire somewhere exotic and do yoga or whatever. If that makes him happier than being an All-Pro RB in the NFL than all the power to him in my opinion.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information