No announcement yet.

Best 3 WR set (on 1 team)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone read that I wasn't going to rate the rookies with proven trios?

I believe with Favre, the trio of Jennings, Driver and Ferguson will be a potent trio, if they actually have a run game to take pressure off the pass.

using rookies I ranked my top 3 teams with a Rookie at WR..

the 10 I ranked was with more proven guys.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I think with Arizona our big 3 are unlikely to get the receptions and yardage they enjoyed under Green. We have many developing #4 and #5 targets who may get open in mismatches, as well as 2 young pass catching TE. James is very good out the backfield too. There just isn't enough footballs for all the players to get the stats they want, although I'll just settle for winning. This will be compounded by Whisenhunts plan to run the ball 58% of the time.

So on paper we have the best 3, but in terms of production don't expect that to be the case. Indianapolis's and Bengals are very good too.
      Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
      #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

How are the Bengals at least not top 3?

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
          How are the Bengals at least not top 3?
          whos your 3rd? Hes not playing half the season.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
            whos your 3rd? Hes not playing half the season.
            Tab Perry.

A big bodied WR that returns kicks as well. He played great last year in the first two games but had a hip injury which put him on the IR.

Having two of the better WR's in the game alone puts us up there...

Comment

It doesnt matter if Anthony Gonzalez is a rookie or not, just having Harrison and Wayne makes it the best 3 in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                It doesnt matter if Anthony Gonzalez is a rookie or not, just having Harrison and Wayne makes it the best 3 in the league.
                Indeed.

The Bengals, Cardinals and Colts are too top heavy to not be at the top of the list.

The Lions should be there with time.

Comment

I think Detroit will be #1 in a year or two. Calvin Johnson will probably turn out to be one of the 5 best at his position, while Roy Williams is already in the conversation for the top 10 WRs at least. Oh yeah, and Mike Furrey led the league in catches last year.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    I think Detroit will be #1 in a year or two. Calvin Johnson will probably turn out to be one of the 5 best at his position, while Roy Williams is already in the conversation for the top 10 WRs at least. Oh yeah, and Mike Furrey led the league in catches last year.
                    Calvin Johnson could be busted for Cocaine... lose a leg.. With potential you have to realize that until Players have come out on the field and played and at least flashed that potential in the pro's it's hard to rank them above proven guys.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

The Ravens have a pretty solid group with

Mark Clayton, Demetrius Williams & Derrick Mason

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I think we have at least a top 3-5 combo with Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Johnson.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Colts
                          Bengals
                          Cardinals
                          Cowboys
                          Lions(Will move up after first year, Johnson is no bust)

Comment

Rams!
                            Rams!
                            Rams!
                            Rams!

Comment

I'm not saying this just because I'm a homer or something....but it's definitely the Colts. Reggie Wayne would be a #1 option receiver on nearly any other team, and Marvin Harrison is probably the 2nd best WR of all time, right behind Jerry Rice. Plus, having Peyton Manning throwing to you only makes you that much better, just like a good O-Line is part of the equation in determining who has the best running game.

The Rams are in 2nd place, Cardinals probably in 3rd....Bengals 4th, Pats 5th (assuming their acquisitions work out, and even then, they can't be justified as higher than #3 because they haven't been in the system long and learned to play with each other).
                              Last edited by frisby213; 05-14-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

yah...Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Rosie O'Donnell would be the best three wide reciever set in the league.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information