X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Unit
    Last minute predictions?
    Joe Theisman will piss me off.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Screw this Monday Night Game! NEXT MONDAY NIGHT. ITS OUR SUPER BOWL!

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
        You're going to get raped.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Week 15 MNF is where it's at. First decent matchup they've had on MNF in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Its our only national TV game....its still our super bowl!

Comment

REX GROSSMAN IS GOING TO THROW 5 INTS NEXT WEEK!

Comment

We won't let him throw enough to get 5 INT's.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                  We won't let him throw enough to get 5 INT's.
                  Well, I am glad I got TJ on my fantasy football team then. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                    GO EAGLES!

In all seriousness, I think the Eagles have some very good matchups in there favor. Brian Westbrook should get free against the Panther linebacking corp. The Eagles problem on defense is run D, which ironically is facing the Panthers weakness, run O. I think the Eagles win, if Sheppard and Brown contain Smith. Stop him, and you beat the Panthers.
                    thank you eagles

a 4 way tie
                    there is still life for Atl
                    Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

Seriously, I'm starting to wonder if John Fox isn't just a tad overrated. He had one great year, one good year and a couple of years where his teams did not play up to their talent level. They have no business missing the playoffs this year. Not in this conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
                        Seriously, I'm starting to wonder if John Fox isn't just a tad overrated. He had one great year, one good year and a couple of years where his teams did not play up to their talent level. They have no business missing the playoffs this year. Not in this conference.
                        Panthers aren't as talented as the media makes them out to be. They have a few elite players (Smith, Peppers) a few really good players, and then a bunch of ****.

Comment

Wow, can a brother get a holding call on John Runyan?

Comment

That was definately a penalty at the end of the game on the INT. Maybe not pass interference but definately illegal contact. Those announcers I'm not sure even know the rule. They kept on saying the contact was within 5 yards, but aren't I correct that those 5 yards are thrown out the window once the ball is in the air. And there was definate contact by Sheppard after the ball was in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                              That was definately a penalty at the end of the game on the INT. Maybe not pass interference but definately illegal contact. Those announcers I'm not sure even know the rule. They kept on saying the contact was within 5 yards, but aren't I correct that those 5 yards are thrown out the window once the ball is in the air. And there was definate contact by Sheppard after the ball was in the air.
                              I think what the ref saw was mutual contact, Keyshawn colliding with Lito on his way to the end zone and Lito simply tried to brace himself. Keyshawn has a reputation as a physical reciever and I think alot of times those calls go unflagged because of that.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by jblaze66
                                Originally posted by Jughead10
                                I think what the ref saw was mutual contact, Keyshawn colliding with Lito on his way to the end zone and Lito simply tried to brace himself. Keyshawn has a reputation as a physical reciever and I think alot of times those calls go unflagged because of that.
                                I dunno. Keyshawn didn't really extend his arms and was trying to get to the corner of the endzone which Lito was preventing him from doing while the ball was in the air. I think that is an illegal contact call. I don't really care, I'm glad the Eagles won. Because I think the Panthers had a more realistic shot of contending for the playoffs down the road so any loss they get now is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information