Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    If so, it's nearly sig-worthy.
    To me, it is.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
      Osi is a better and more productive DE than Will Smith.
      Osi Umenyiora has 125 Tackles, 54 Assists, 28.5 Sacks, 8 Passes Defended, and 9 Forced Fumbles in 56 games played.

Will Smith has 109 Tackles, 40 Assists, 26.5 Sacks, 9 Passes Defended, and 11 Forced Fumbles in 46 games played.

Comment

Osi really is an Nigerian Cheif I believe. I like Will Smith a lot. I really think they are pretty even. Osi was on par for another monster season until he got hurt last year. And when he came back it was obvious that he wasn't 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
          Osi Umenyiora has 125 Tackles, 54 Assists, 28.5 Sacks, 8 Passes Defended, and 9 Forced Fumbles in 56 games played.

Will Smith has 109 Tackles, 40 Assists, 26.5 Sacks, 9 Passes Defended, and 11 Forced Fumbles in 46 games played.
          Eh, Osi played in 13 games his rookie season of which he saw basically only time on special teams until the last two games of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            I like Osi. I don't have him rated as high as Number10, but I have him a lot higher than most do.

Will Smith is good too, I wanted him in 2004 if Tommie Harris wasn't around (thankfully he was), but I'm gonna stick with Osi, and would up against almost any DE not named Peppers.
            I am quite surprised that you were able to say that about a Giant player. Usually, you pull a Flloyd Mayweather and jab and juke so we can't hit ya back.

But in all seriousness, I have a feeling this thread will get ugly. But I agree with BF51, if you actually watch Osi play, you'd see that there aren't many in the league that are better.

Thats taking nothing away from Will Smith, as I feel he's also a great upcoming DE, and I would love to have either on my team. But I like Osi a lil bit more.

Will Smith is almost like Osi Part 2...although I think Osi is a little bit faster, with equal strength. Osi I think has more potential standing up in a rushbacker role as well. He also plays with better technique, although slightly. Its close. But I think all homerism aside, Osi is slightly better.
            Last edited by bigbluedefense; 05-14-2007, 07:50 PM.

Comment

im a big fan of both
              dont see to much of either team so i cant really decifer but both have bright futures

Go Ravens!

Comment

And by the way guys, that Osi quote....thats how he is.

He's a jokester and was saying it as a joke. He's the one who came up with the whole "ballin" thing. Don't take it to the titty.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

He's a jokester and was saying it as a joke. He's the one who came up with the whole "ballin" thing. Don't take it to the titty.
                  I thought Strahan came up with "ballin".

Comment

Osi is just a funny guy. He had his locker put next to the mirror lol, thats just how he is! plus he has an elevator in his house!!! i'm actually going to his house this summer!!!!
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I thought Strahan came up with "ballin".
                      No, Osi did

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-enSSCM8qDs

Comment

Actually, Jim Jones did. :)
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Actually, Bobby McCray did.

http://www.nbcsports.com/marcelluswi...vs_evil_1.html

;)

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

"I have officially declared myself, Chief Osi Umenyiora, the best defensive end in the NFL," he read. "To prove this fact, I will have one of the best seasons ever for a defensive end. If not, I will jump off the George Washington Bridge. I do not want to jump off the George Washington Bridge because it will be detrimental to my health."

- Osi Umenyiora a couple weeks back

Case closed

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                              "I have officially declared myself, Chief Osi Umenyiora, the best defensive end in the NFL," he read. "To prove this fact, I will have one of the best seasons ever for a defensive end. If not, I will jump off the George Washington Bridge. I do not want to jump off the George Washington Bridge because it will be detrimental to my health."

- Osi Umenyiora a couple weeks back

Case closed
                              Did you read the 1st page?

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                Did you read the 1st page?
                                Skimmed it over. Time is money.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information