The UK NFL game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UK NFL game thread

Any other members here got tickets to this game? I just ordered 4 tickets in the lower level! The website selling them delayed the ordering for an hour as they had technical issues, then took 20 minutes refreshing due to traffic as it was constantly timing out but it was worth it!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Ya same here, got 4 tickets in the lower level, I went onto the Irish Ticketmaster and got them no problem.Looking forward to the game

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
      Any other members here got tickets to this game? I just ordered 4 tickets in the lower level! The website selling them delayed the ordering for an hour as they had technical issues, then took 20 minutes refreshing due to traffic as it was constantly timing out but it was worth it!
      I don't... London's too far away, dammit.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

i got 6 tickets upper level, thats all that was left

Comment

block 105

row 36

75 a pop

i got 2

=]

Comment

I wish I could be going to this. I just went to London in November. If I hadn't gone less than a year ago I'd definately be hopping the Atlantic for this game.

Comment

I'm in block 118, row 37, £75 as well

http://www.nfllondon2007.com/news.aspx

The NFL game at Wembley in October is one of the hottest tickets in UK sport after the first 40,000 tickets for the event sold in 90 minutes.
              Not a surprise...
              Last edited by UKfan; 05-16-2007, 12:49 PM.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                I'm in block 118, row 37, 75 as well

http://www.nfllondon2007.com/news.aspx

Not a surprise...
                im closer by a row :)

Comment

I think I'm too late unfortunately. I did all that pre request stuff through NFLUK.com straight after the bid was confirmed, but I never got a email about it. Its a bit of a kick in the teeth, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities.
                  Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                  #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

there is lots of tickets on ebay

Comment

i really think they could have picked a better matchup

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I requested tickets from 6 different e-mail addresses, have been a member on the NFL UK site for years, and got nothing. No reply. No nothing.

To say I'm peed off at having to probably pay around 150 for 45 tickets is an understatement.
                        Will post for +rep.

Comment

Slight underestimate there..!

eBay are now offering tickets at around $1,000 for a pair.

It'll be cheaper flying over to America to watch a game.
                          Will post for +rep.

Comment

if u didnt get a confirmation email its because u didnt get picked in the NFLUK lottery in which people were selected at random to recieve a pre purchase password :)

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                              if u didnt get a confirmation email its because u didnt get picked in the NFLUK lottery in which people were selected at random to recieve a pre purchase password :)

I did get a confirmation e-mail and then no password.

I seem to be the only person who had this happen.
                              Will post for +rep.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information