Pac-Man Prepared To Sue NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which he has none. Absolutely none.

Let's get another thing clear. "Pac-Man" isn't doing anything. He probably can't even spell appeal. These are just attorneys blowing wind and doing what attorneys do. If they didn't appeal they would be peripheral and would recieve no money. Pac-Man is signing off on this because he's run by handlers, like most professional athletes.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I agree that Tank Johnson should be suspended for the year as well, but it won't happen. Pacman would have a legit case if this were to happen though. Two felonies means you're nothing less than a thug. Unfortunately, the NFL is full of thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        He has absolutely no chance.

And for the Tank argument, that makes no sense to me. Tank has had two felonies, Pac-Man has a laundry list. It shouldn't matter either way if he served jail time because that's not the issue. This is action against players that are a public embaressment to the league and no player is so much so than Mr.Jones.
        Leave it up to you to stick up for Tank Johnson. LAWL :D

Comment

Tank should get a year... on NFL live they were expecting him to get 4 games, saying they happened under a different code of conduct, and that he already got suspended for 1 game by the team. Well, Chris Henry is in the same boat, except he got suspended 3 games by the team, and he still got 8 games. The NBA and NFL commisoners are so full of ****, its not even funny.

Originally posted by mythbusta
          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
          who dey?

Comment

Packman should be grateful he still has the chance to play in the NFL he has made a ton of bad choices and been involved in numerous cases while tank has only been involved in one (that I know of). In Vegas Packman reportedly told the guard I'm going to kill you and a couple minutes later he was shot and paralyzed for life by someone in pack's group. Packman should just serve his sentence and get over it he got what he deserved. Packman is lucky he is even allowed to play anymore.

Comment

The NFL needs to rid of these thugs. They need extensive background checks, and should not allow any repeat offenders or felons to play in the league. To play in the NFL is a privelege, not a right. Kids look up to NFL players. Thugs like Tank Johnson, Chris Henry, Pacman Jones, and Mike Vick are a disgrace!

Comment

Originally posted by bryanGENE View Post
                I agree that Tank Johnson should be suspended for the year as well, but it won't happen. Pacman would have a legit case if this were to happen though. Two felonies means you're nothing less than a thug. Unfortunately, the NFL is full of thugs.

a statement like that means youre nothing less than an ignorant moron.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  He has absolutely no chance.

And for the Tank argument, that makes no sense to me. Tank has had two felonies, Pac-Man has a laundry list. It shouldn't matter either way if he served jail time because that's not the issue. This is action against players that are a public embaressment to the league and no player is so much so than Mr.Jones.
                  very good point, its not about the legality its about how they reflect the league.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

They wouldn't reinstate him, but he could get his money. i think he could have legit shot.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

The NFL needs to rid of these thugs. They need extensive background checks, and should not allow any repeat offenders or felons to play in the league. To play in the NFL is a privelege, not a right. Kids look up to NFL players. Thugs like Tank Johnson, Chris Henry, Pacman Jones, and Mike Vick are a disgrace!

Comment

Leave it up to you to stick up for Tank Johnson. LAWL :D
                        I'm not sticking up for Tank. I think we should cut Tank. But what he's done is nowhere near as damaging to the reputation of the league as what Pac-Man has done.

Tank had a bunch of guns in his house.

Pac-Man hit a women, bit a cop, and has about 20 other felony charges to his name.

It's not even comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                          a statement like that means youre nothing less than an ignorant moron.
                          That's already a well-established fact.

Comment

Do you expect everybody to live up to your morals, or just NFL players?

Comment

Tank doesn't have any felonies, he went to jail for violating probation, which he received on misdemeanor charges.

sig by VLS
                              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                              I don't care...

Comment

This is INSANE, if a regular person ordered a hit on a guy like Pac Man did, he would be in JAIL, not suing his employer for suspending him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information