• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Man Prepared To Sue NFL

reported by Clayton on NFL Live--also heard on Mike&Mike this AM

-said he only expects Tank Johnson to get 4-6 games
    -Pac's lawyers will sue if this happens
    -said both incidents (pac and tanks) happened before the new policy-tanks been clean since, but pac has had minor incidents
    -sclereth and clayton said pac would have a good case as he hasnt been convicted and some have only been allegations, and tank was in jain on a federal weapons charged
    -schlereth went on to say, if he does suspend tank 4-6 games, its opening pandora's box
    -schlereth also said goodell set the bar high, w/ pac, and he should have the same standards for everyone (was talking about vick)
    -said if 16 games is good enough for pac, its good enough for tank and vick

some interesting points; i kinda figured pac would sue if tank got less; has a chance at winning since he has no convictions (major ones--like tank)

discuss

cred 2 BoneKrusher

I can't see this getting very far.

stephenson86

Comment

I support Pac-Man in this issue. A year was a bit much. Tank should be getting a year if anyone.

Comment

He has absolutely no chance.

And for the Tank argument, that makes no sense to me. Tank has had two felonies, Pac-Man has a laundry list. It shouldn't matter either way if he served jail time because that's not the issue. This is action against players that are a public embaressment to the league and no player is so much so than Mr.Jones.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

pac has had incidents, not convictions (unless you count speeding tickets); schlereth and clayton thinks he has a good chance to win; cuz if tank is suspended less, it becomes a matter of goodells personal beliefs/morals

theres probably a lawyer on here, to give us his take

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

can he stop wasting his time and move on, he lucky its only one season.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              pac has had incidents, not convictions (unless you count speeding tickets); schlereth and clayton thinks he has a good chance to win; cuz if tank is suspended less, it becomes a matter of goodells personal beliefs/morals

theres probably a lawyer on here, to give us his take
              What law school did Mark Schlereth go to again?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                What law school did Mark Schlereth go to again?
                School of Hard Knocks

Comment

hahahaha, he should get an extra year for this.

Comment

Pac man should deal with it suck it up and learn from his mistakes
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

By the time the suit gets through the court system, Pacman will probably be reinstated. At that point, he'll be fighting to get the lost money back. It's pointless to try to use the federal court system as leverage in a suspension appeal.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I bet his lawyers are named Candy and Sugarbuns.

He pays in singles too.

Comment

Yeha, 6-8 months before it even gets looked at as a civil proceeding
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

6-8 months until it gets a preliminary hearing to even go into legal discovery. Discovery is another 6 months or so before they even set a trial date. Before it even gets there, the NFL could get a motion of summary judgement to kill this case before it starts. I really think Pacman is just threatening the lawsuit to use as leverage in the appeal.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

He is moronic. It's not like someone will schedule it to be on Judge Judy next tuesday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information