It Ain't Easy Being A Pimp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Ain't Easy Being A Pimp

A Short In SI today reports that LB Richard Seigler was arrested in Las Vegas with connections that he "lived of the money of a prostitute" and often transported them. Seigler, the former Oregon State star, struggled in his NFL career being mainly a backup with the 49ers and the Steelers. He was released by the Steelers and then arrested not a day later.

He faces 10 years in jail.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

You know what they say, pimpin' ain't easy...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Better him than me.

Comment

living off 10 cents for nuts?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

you think he would have just a little money left

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
            You know what they say, pimpin' ain't easy...
            But it sure is fun.

Seriously I thought prostitution was legal in some parts of Vegas. I guess I heard wrong.

Comment

prostitution is legal in some counties surrounding the vegas area, but is 100% illegal in Las Vegas.

Comment

Sounds like a quality human being. I hope he enjoys prison. He'll be hearing a lot of "Bend over and pick up the soap for me, would ya lover?"

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                  prostitution is legal in some counties surrounding the vegas area, but is 100% illegal in Las Vegas.
                  Cook County is legal. ((Home Of Moonlite Bunny Ranch))

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

It is ridiculous that prostitution is illegal anyway. Legalized prostitution doesn't hurt anyone.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                      Sounds like a quality human being. I hope he enjoys prison. He'll be hearing a lot of "Bend over and pick up the soap for me, would ya lover?"
                      first off im not sure how many guys are going to ***** around a NFL LB, even though he was on the practice squad

also, whats so wrong with being a pimp, it offers the girls a job... at least they arn't living entirely off our taxes

its not like he killed / raped a person

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                        first off im not sure how many guys are going to ***** around a NFL LB, even though he was on the practice squad

also, whats so wrong with being a pimp, it offers the girls a job... at least they arn't living entirely off our taxes

its not like he killed / raped a person
                        *cough*eric*cough*wright*cough*

Comment

Do your thing playa.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            Cook County is legal. ((Home Of Moonlite Bunny Ranch))
                            Not street pimping though. You have to have an approved ***** house.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                              It is ridiculous that prostitution is illegal anyway. Legalized prostitution doesn't hurt anyone.
                              If it was legal for any chick to be a prostitute, a bunch of hookers with STD's could work the corners. I think that's part of the reason that the areas around Vegas that have legalized prostitution are only at legal brothels where I assume all the girls have to be tested. This way they can be regulated and not give out a bunch of diseases.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information