X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He likes to bust balls.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I love what Goodell is doing. He's cleaning up Tagliabue's mess. Tagliabue created this monster, and Goodell is taking the proper steps to destroy it. Love him as a commish so far. He's a much more active commish than Tags was so far. Everything, not just player behavior.

His ideas of shortening the draft, how he brought Brady Quinn in his lounge when Tags left Rodgers to dry in the public eyes during the draft, his ideas of expanding the NFL etc. Much more proactive.

Comment

i wouldn't he is a improvement over tagliabue, but then again it would be hard to top what he did, he is at least on par with him right now and i'm fine with that

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          I love what Goodell is doing. He's cleaning up Tagliabue's mess. Tagliabue created this monster, and Goodell is taking the proper steps to destroy it. Love him as a commish so far. He's a much more active commish than Tags was so far. Everything, not just player behavior.

His ideas of shortening the draft, how he brought Brady Quinn in his lounge when Tags left Rodgers to dry in the public eyes during the draft, his ideas of expanding the NFL etc. Much more proactive.
          The shortening of the draft is something I was going to mention actually. I think it will be beneficial in the long run for everyone should this actually happen. The Brady thing was a nice PR stunt for him I guess as well.

Considering where I am from I actually wouldn't like him to move the SuperBowl and would be a bit disappointed for the Americans if he did. The fact of the matter is it would be like moving a soccer final here over the US.

Overall I have been pretty impressed. His tough stance on problem players and the potential ramifications he could have on the draft mean the future of the NFL is looking better than ever.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Tags>Goodell
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            Originally posted by Complex
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

defined by one quote:

"goodell don't play that ****"

i think he's actually done a solid job, i agree with most of the suspensions, but not the yearly one. doesn't that give him more time to do nothing with his life, and cause a higher risk for something else to happen. i agree with suspending him but, definitely not the whole season.

Comment

Im liking Goodell honestly, he is taking a hard line on off-field problems, something I am not a fan of, but hes doing it the right way. Hes meeting with the players personally and still treating them with respect.

Comment

Goodell is handling a lot of different issues. I think he should focus on the strength of the game in domestic markets before he goes overboard with overseas games. Teams like the Bills are having issues filling their stadium and making enough money to compete. He should be focusing on new ways for them to realize revenues. He should also consider more funding to get teams in need new stadiums.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Good so far, he should take some of the power away from the NFLPA though.

Comment

i love what he is doing. He is bringing dignity back to sports and to being an athlete

Comment

When the league and player negotiations come around again he had to be strong and direct. If he was letting these pisants get off with all of these crimes he wouldn't have the leverage to do that. He isn't taking **** from anyone so when negotiations come around he can just say i don't dig it fix the damn contract and it will be done.

side note. he's shaking things up. i wish other people who are in power of different entities would change things also.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                          side note. he's shaking things up. i wish other people who are in power of different entities would change things also.
                          Do I smell a revolution? Viva la revolution!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                            i love what he is doing. He is bringing dignity back to sports and to being an athlete
                            When did dignity ever leave?

Comment

no nonsense, clean image Commish

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

all he cares about is making money instead of trying to make the game better. the 17th game is dumb. moving the superbowl to another country, thats dumb. hell i even think shortening the draft is dumb. he just wants to make money off it so he's trying to make the draft primetime. personally if i was an owner i would want 15minutes to pick whoever i'm going to pay millions to and can possibly set the franchise back 4 years. i dont think the draft should be catered to casual fans just kuz goodell wants more money.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information