Clear All

:roll:

BoneKrusher

Comment

Eli Manning is the Next John Elway...
      And i am high on W-$-$-D
      Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

This is somewhat ridiculous, the only player in that Giants/Cowboys game who reminded of Elway was Romo. But I suppose we should all congratulate Eli for not throwing any interceptions this week.
        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Re: Eli Manning is the Next John Elway...

Originally posted by 80Giants10
          -Eli Manning and John Elway were both the #1 pick in the draft. They were both traded for the 4th player chosen in the draft along with other players and picks.

-Eli Manning and John Elway were both drafted by teams that they never played for, and demanded a trade.

-both Eli and Elway were Hiesman finalists, but didn't receive the award

-Eli and Elway were both drafted first in drafts rich in the Quarterback position (Marino and Jim Kelly, Phil Rivers and Big Ben)

- their stats through 3 seasons are almost identical. Just take a look

Elway

1983 123/259 47.4% 1,663 yards 7 TDs 14 INTs
          1984 214/380 56.3% 2,598 yards 18 TDs 15 INTs
          1985 327/605 54.0% 3,891 yards 22 TDs 23 INTs

Eli

2004 95/197 48.2% 1043 yards 6 TDs 9 INTs
          2005 294/557 52.8 3762 yards 24 TDs 17 INTs
          2006 314/530 59.0% 3486 yards 25.3 TDs 20 INTs

I projected Eli's last 4 games of 2006.

- Eli looks a lot like Elway with his fourth quarter heroics.

Peyton Manning may be the next Dan Marino, but Eli is the next John Elway, who has the rings.
          It's posts like this that get you fangirls flamed. And you deserve to be flamed big time.

Eli will never have Elways mobility and elisiveness. That can't be taught. Wait until Eli scores his first points in the playoffs before going on about how he is the next Elway.

Comment

Wow. Good thing you posted this. Before I thought Eli sucked, but now I see that he's the next John Elway.

Thanks.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Damn, just when us Giants fans thought it was safe, out comes a thread like this, and we all take the heat for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                Originally posted by Number 10
                Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                Jason Campbell is the next Joe Montana they both threw TD's in their first games.
                I guarantee that by June, most of you guys will actually believe that.
                QFT

Don't forget to throw in how they will boast about their FA moves and how this year is the year, etc. And how the media will eat it up and call them a SB favorite again.
                I love how Giants fans call out other teams like the skins for saying Homeristic things. You are basing all of your Redskins statements on ST21, while no one calls out the fool who started this thread for calling Eli the next Elway.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Jason Campbell is the next Joe Montana they both threw TD's in their first games.
                  QFT

Don't forget to throw in how they will boast about their FA moves and how this year is the year, etc. And how the media will eat it up and call them a SB favorite again.
                  I love how Giants fans call out other teams like the skins for saying Homeristic things. You are basing all of your Redskins statements on ST21, while no one calls out the fool who started this thread for calling Eli the next Elway.
                  The vast majority of Redskins fans were out of control last offseason.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I remember one of the Skins fans during the summer started a thread that said "BLEDSOE OUT FOR SEASON!!!" and then his post was "oops nvm". And everyone flamed him. But as it turns out, I'm sure Cowboy fans wish iit was true.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

QFT

No, most of your buddies agreed with ST21. You were the only level headed one of the group. I hate for you to have to be associated with homerism because it doesn't reflect your posts, but don't blame us, blame your buddies, most of them were out of control this offseason.

Comment

Yeah we have some homeristic skins fans but to be honest I think it's mostly ST21. He can seem like 10 people sometimes. Cause really other than me Critesy and Hchu are really the only other skins fans with over 1,000 posts and you know them.

Comment

Yeah we have some homeristic skins fans but to be honest I think it's mostly ST21. He can seem like 10 people sometimes. Cause really other than me Critesy and Hchu are really the only other skins fans with over 1,000 posts and you know them.
                          Come to think of it, yeah youre right, it was pretty much ST21, lol. Him and a couple of posters who don't post here anymore.

Comment

Haha yeah ST21 was pretty crazy, I always tried to defend him but it was hard. He has been rather calm though since coming back if you haven't noticed he has been here since like the past 4 months. Under the names Thagame2K6 and 21st. He hasn't said anything that annoys me other than when someone gives us Gaines Adams he says Skins don't draft DE's, that kinda annoys me.

Comment

Haha yeah ST21 was pretty crazy, I always tried to defend him but it was hard. He has been rather calm though since coming back if you haven't noticed he has been here since like the past 4 months. Under the names Thagame2K6 and 21st. He hasn't said anything that annoys me other than when someone gives us Gaines Adams he says Skins don't draft DE's, that kinda annoys me.
                              So it was him saying that? I was always like "wtf, why wouldn't you?" everytime I heard that. Ive always said you guys needed a LE.

Ive read an interesting article on the Skins on espn though, I think you'd be interested in reading it. It gives you a behind the scenes on whats really wrong. I dont know how valid it is, but check it out.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...t&lid=tab3pos1

I actually got it off Ward's sig, I found it to be an interesting read.

Comment

Eli has proven absolutely nothing. At least with bucktooth John you could always see the spark. For all his physical tools, Eli doesn't have "it" and you can tell the Giants fans know it too, otherwise they wouldn't be so defensive all the time. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information